[Paid] Advanced Cooking Simulator [ESX] [QBCore]

Any chance that this will get an update to work independently with each separate job like restaurants as well? Either way I absolutely love this . And if not, I wonder if it could be used side by side with a restaurant cooking script without errors? Id totally much rather have an all in one but if not I may just have to try both. LMK though please this looks amazing! :heart:

1 Like

I started working on a new update a while ago but due to some issues I had to go away for a while. Iโ€™ll be back this August and continue work on all of my resources. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

did u ever make it into qbcore?

The qbcore version has been released as well. (Does have a few bugs that will be fixed) Check the tebex store

[Update] - The QBCore version of the resource will now come with itโ€™s own icons.

Also working on some new features and bug fixes.

The price has been updated. From ยฃ15 to ยฃ10.

work with ox inventory?

Unfortunately, not yet.

The bugs on the QBCore version have been patched. Make sure you download the new version on your keymaster.

Other Resources

I donโ€™t see inside the ESX config where I can change the target. I use qb-target

Check exports.lua inside the client folder, you can change the exports there.

I suggest you to use ox_target for target dependencies and ox_lib for progress bar or text or notification, I think itโ€™s very good. Iโ€™ve been using your old resource for a while now, I think itโ€™s very good, hope you can adopt it.When you update I will buy it because I am using ox_target

1 Like

Will definitely look into it, thanks for the advice!

Great bro I canโ€™t wait to buy it I recommend ox_lib for text notifications because heโ€™s so good. Can reduce a lot of occupancy. for better optimization. ox_target I recommend you to use it because itโ€™s good. It would be great if you could take it. I need him badly, please. I canโ€™t wait, good luck. I donโ€™t know if you consider using . ox_inventory if you consider him. even better,

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply :smile:, will be working on it next week.

i have try to add new prop for cooking like in house like meal
but it dont work?

Script allow to add more?

If you mean adding a new prop for one of the existing functions yeah that is possible.

If you are trying to add a completely new appliance, no that hasnโ€™t been implemented yet.

Feel free to DM me, Iโ€™ll see what I can do to help.

New Update

• Ability to see missing ingredients when trying to cook a recipe! [QBCore/ESX]

At least delete the prop when the progress ends xDDDD