[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch

Icon by flaticon.com

YOUTUBE SHOWCASE VIDEO

playerhudnew

What is this resource?

Watch HUD is a new and intuitive way of viewing your player statistics and it perfectly fits the RP scene.

The watch currently has 5 screens

1. Digital clock
  2. Statistics
  3. Bank and cash
  4. Job (Not in gif, check video)
  5. Settings

Users can move the watch in case it overlaps with other UI elements or to their preference.

Statistics Screen

• Health
  • Armor / Oxygen (Depends if the player is in water or not)
  • Stress
  • Hunger
  • Thirst

Text and progress bars are fully animated.

Settings Screen

• Remove watch strap
  • Remove text animations
  • Remove progress bar animations
  • Alert on low stat %
  • Change the scale of the UI

Features

• Built-in basic needs system Replaces esx_basicneeds with our highly configurable built-in system which is also much easier to configure.
  • Built-in status system Replaces esx_status with our built-in system which is also more optimized.
  • Built-in stress system Includes a highly configurable stress system.
  • Status saves to database A players hunger, thirst, and stress can be saved to the database.
  • Anti-spam usable items If the usable food/drink items are spammed, they will get added to a queue and the animations will execute one at a time .
  • Drag-and-drop compatibility We have added drag-and-drop compatibility to ensure installation is as easy as possible for new developers.
  • Reset status staff command We have included a staff command which will allow staff to reset the status of a player.
  • Under water oxygen When in water the oxygen will replace the armor, this is a custom method of handling how long a player can stay under water and how long it takes for oxygen to recover when not under water, this is fully configurble.
  • Multiple use methods You can open the watch UI by using a key press, chat command (without item checks), chat command (with item checks), or by using the watch item.
  • Add your own apps We provide the information for experienced developers to create their own apps on the watch UI.

View more photos

Expand

cd_playerhud_1

cd_playerhud_2

cd_playerhud_3

cd_playerhud_4

cd_playerhud_6

Documentation

We recommend that anyone interested in this resource checks out our new Documentation Website. This documentation includes:

• Step by step installation guide
  • Common issues & solutions
  • Code snippets
  • Error codes
  • Full preview of the Configs, Locales/Translations & SQL
  • Troubleshooting guide

Dependencies and Compatibility

Framework Dependencies
Framework Compatibility Notes
ESX :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible Supports esx 1.1, 1.2, 1.final, extendedmode and all legacy versions.
QBCore :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible Supports official QBCore only.
vRP :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible
No-framework :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible Some features may not work such as displaying money & jobs on the UI etc.
Other (custom framework) :heavy_check_mark: minor changes required Framework functions etc need changing.
SQL Resource Dependencies
SQL Resource Compatibility
mysql-async :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible
ghmattimysql :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible
oxmysql :heavy_check_mark: drag-and-drop compatible
Resource Dependencies

This resource has no resource dependencies.

Locales/Translations
Locale Type Translatable
UI :heavy_check_mark:
Notifications :heavy_check_mark:
OneSync Compatibility
State Compatibility
Infinity :heavy_check_mark:
Legacy :heavy_check_mark:
Disabled :heavy_check_mark:
Code is accessible No (however majority is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+ (not including locales & libraries)
Requirements Dependencies listed above
Support Yes

BUY HERE - €20

Check out our Tebex store at https://codesign.pro

Check out our other paid scripts:

Expand

[PAID] Codesign Highly customisable Car HUD
[PAID] Codesign Police Dispatch
[PAID] Codesign Donator Shop
[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage
[PAID] Codesign Identity
[PAID] Codesign Multicharacter
[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch
[PAID] Codesign Prop placer
[PAID] Codesign Police ALPR Radar
[PAID] Codesign Spawn selector
[PAID] Codesign Terminal Hacker - Minigame
[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Control

Check out our free scripts:

Expand

[FREE RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Devtools - LUA / JSON Table viewer by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Draw text UI
[FREE RELEASE] Keymaster minigame by Codesign

15 Likes

Yo this is sick :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Isn’t the design copyrighted by Apple or Samsung?
By the way, I hate how this community is becoming a paid-only-resource community. (just my opinion)

23 Likes

The got a few free scripts also. out of all the postet from devs here this company here is by far the best when it come to the price and free stuff. and the support is massive.

2 Likes

The HUD was designed with real-world smartwatches in mind, so there are similarities.

We already have some free resources posted which you can check out, and we have plans to release many more free ones. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Dope release gonna buy this 100%

2 Likes

So sick man

2 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

2 Likes

NOW THIS IS BRILLIANT!
A unique idea and as someone who has a Fitbit Versa Lite, this looks almost identical to the shape of the device on my wrist. As for the price, 25 euros which is about $30 something USD is not too bad of a price either, especially because this is a ORIGINAL script and idea. 10/10 for your originality @Codesign I definitely look forward to future releases from you.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, this looks super SICK!

I think you should add usable items, and the idea that smart-watch doesn’t work on water would be really cool.

3 Likes

This is so sick!

Btw.
How did you make your minimap so clean without the blurr?

1 Like

This is one of the few paid resources that should be paid. In my opinion most of them are just tebex system “abuse”. Also I kind of don’t like how this forum is turning into a scripts store. I think there should a separate section for paid resources.

11 Likes

Very cool! Will deff buy :wink:

2 Likes

A really cool resource ! :grinning:

2 Likes

A really nice resource. keep up

2 Likes

That option to have the watch as a usable item is already pre-configued, as well as a key-bind and command

2 Likes

How many auth requests does this script take as in for IPLock?

I don’t like my personal data lying around in encrypted scripts.

Well, selling scripts as “encrypted” or “obfuscated” is against Tebex ToS. So I don’t think there is an IPLock.

Closed & unlisted in agreement with poster.