Inventory by AXFW
This inventory was made to support all the servers no matter what framework they are using…
This inventory can be run on any server without any hassle of converting
There was a separate version created for QBCore users which can be found here
The Documentation is still incomplete but enough for a quick setup, It should be finished within few hours
- New Preview (Coming Soon)
- Old Preview (Youtube)
- This inventory has optimized storing system and saves the data in the format of JSON
- Super easy to remove/add items
- Super easy to integrate
- Uses Weight System for Player Inventory
- Uses a unique drop system
- has a unique crafting system which can be confiqured from the js file
- Personal Inventory settings because why not
- All Items created will be unique and contain a separate meta system.
- Every item has a configuration to be destroyed/decayed that can be set using the documentation provided above.
- Use of items can be easily configured.
- Server sided stash which can be opened with a simple trigger.
- Updates the items every use so that it can accurately store the data and prevent client-server sided duplication.
- Includes Glove box and Trunk
The inventory will be regularly maintained and updated, Make sure to report any glitches you come around
OTHER RESOURCES By AXFW
AXFW | CUSTOM CROSSHAIR/CROSSHAIR MENU(PAID)
AXFW | VEHICLE MENU/INTERACTION (PAID)
AXFW | BANKING (PAID)
AXFW | PERSONAL MENU (PAID)
AXFW | INVENTORY (FREE)
AXFW | SIT ON ANY SEAT(FREE)
This Resource Contains GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3. This means that you can not claim this resource as yours or sell it.
Created and maintained by
Thank you for the patience
Whether limit can be used
Can you elaborate your issue?
Is it easy to switch from ox inventory?
AWESOME free release. I already bought all your scripts, if I didnt already have a nice inventory I would 100% use this one.
AXFW = top tier
what about the weapon system?
I have install the requirements and i have this error
[ script:inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @inventory/main/events.lua:7: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘Save’)
For the fact that it is independent and you don’t need e.g. DPClothes, you still need commands like /top so that the clothes work, I also miss a config to set everything and I don’t get an item displayed even if the pictures are in it and the item is in the main/shared.lua is entered
(it’s just a criticism)
can you make it for mysql-async too?
Hey @BeKuhl, Yes the i forgot to mention that DPClothes is required to make the clothes section work thanks for noticing… and for the items you’ll have to register them in the shared.lua and you’ll have to manually create a event or command to add or remove them from the player inventory
Hey @ES_Shield,Please re-download the inventory from github.
oh ty so much! i will wait
I created the item and added the function and query how many items were bought to the shop script as it says in the docs, but it doesn’t work and I get an error (use 99kr shops)
Hey @BeKuhl, Can i know what error you are getting? If you are using 99kr shops then you might using the default functions not the functions that are used in this inventory…
I have already changed the give item function to the inventory function in the shop script and I only get an error that a symbol is wrong, but everything should be correct, but it can also be that I’m just too stupid
EDIT: I was just being stupid
i am getting the same thing.