AXFW | INVENTORY | FREE | RELEASE (QBCore,Standalone)

AXFW | INVENTORY

Hello everyone! ,You guys may know me for releasing many inventories in the past (GC-INVENTORY,AX-INVENTORY V6) All of links will be provided below.

This inventory is being released because i have decided to discontinue my own server because of time management and future studies. This inventory took about a month to make ,it was originally made for QBCore then was shifted to my own framework in which it had many improvements such as quality system which is available in the standalone version, do check it out if you have a framework other than QBCore

This inventory is being released with new qb implementation, and no this is not qb-inventory xd
this inventory is made from scratch. The folder name is qb-inventory because apparently the new QBCore has exports in the name of qb-inventory :frowning:
any way here it is

and this inventory is now put and run no need for stash or shops triggers, and yes this inventory now includes shops hehe finally lol

FAQs

Framework
Features
  • QUICK Inventory (1-6)
  • Item Stacking/Splitting Items
  • Trunk/Glove-box/Stash Support
  • Unique Crafting System
  • Responsive and Clean UI
  • Inbuilt clothing toggle option
  • Unique Drop System
  • Optimized (0.00 - 0.01 MS)
  • Clean Code for better configuration
  • Now Includes Shops
  • Many More!
Dependencies
Preview

Link: (Github)
Link: ( Github(Standalone) )

There will be a file uploaded in github for those who want to convert the data from qb-inventory to this one

New Resources will be released soon! (Free and Paid) Till then you can go ahead and take a look at my previous release resources

Paid Resources by Axis at AXFW:

Free Resources:

This Resource Contains GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3. This means that you can not claim this resource as yours or sell it.

15 Likes

Isnt this just a repost of AXFW | INVENTORY | FREE | RELEASE (Outdated, Check the new post) ?
Anyways, great release

1 Like

does it support:

• qb-shops
  • qb-weapons
    ???
1 Like

nope rly new version i compared the codes

2 Likes

almost all is working just having some issues with the drag to the box down there

It says darg here to use the item im dragging but it’s not doing anything

1 Like

let me check

1 Like

Yup it does

1 Like

I tried and with qb-shops does Not work

what are you facing? does the shop not open when E is pressed?

I’ve fixed this too, redownload the repo

Nope getting error

can you attach it? It works perfectly in mine

1 Like

Got dcord? So we can Chat there

it’s on my profile

i updated the github link to the current version, sorry for the inconvenience

You can use the provide statement in the fxmanifest.lua file. It will automatically replace the previous statement, so there’s no need to rename it. For example, you can use provide 'qb-inventory' to specify that your resource provides the qb-inventory functionality.

More here

1 Like

After installation, jim-mining cannot be used

Okay,I’ll take a look

that’s interesting

redownload the repo, I’ve added that export