INVENTORY | STANDALONE | AXFW (Free)

you just need to remove …") in the line 151

this is solved now but now i get this error

[ script:inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @inventory/main/events.lua:13: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘AddItem’)

thange this:
Functions.DBQuery(“INSERT INTO player-inventory (identifier, inventory) VALUES(’”…identifier…"’,’"…json.encode(self.inventory)…"’) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE inventory = ‘"…json.encode(self.inventory)…"’ “)…”’ ")

to:
Functions.DBQuery(“INSERT INTO player-inventory (identifier, inventory) VALUES(’”…identifier…"’,’"…json.encode(self.inventory)…"’) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE inventory = ‘"…json.encode(self.inventory)…"’ ")

getting the same thing lol

I fixed this a minute ago, i copied the wrong line…
Everything should be working now…
Sorry for the inconvenience

thanks bro. sick release

What about weapons? Like are they already items or do we have to make them items?

Why i can’t add items??

inventory/shared.lua

1 Like

Are you planning to add a shop system?

1 Like

Yes sir

What about weapons

Hello, the weapons are not displayed, is this normal?

Stash support has now been added in the documentation… Sorry for the inconvenience

Opening inventory of other players support has now been added in the documentation… Sorry for the inconvenience

How do I open the inventory? Is it a keybind, command, etc?

default keybind is K

How can I add items? I added the inventory to my server and it just opens the menu, but there are no items. I also can’t use any weapons.

use /giveitem itemname to add items

Hello, I added the inventory but when I give myself an item that I added as sql and in the shared file it says “Item not found” How can I repair that?