AXFW | INVENTORY | FREE | RELEASE (Outdated, Check the new post)

Outdated check the new post

Hello everyone! ,You guys may know me for releasing many inventories in the past (GC-INVENTORY,AX-INVENTORY V6) All of links will be provided below.

This inventory is being released because i have decided to discontinue my own server because of time management and future studies. This inventory took about a month to make it was originally made for QBCore then was shifted to my own framework in which it had many improvements such as quality system for every single item and many more features which will be implemented in this version as well in the coming week

This inventory was built from scratch…

FAQs

Framework
Features
  • QUICK Inventory (1-6)
  • Item Stacking/Splitting Items
  • Trunk/Glove-box/Stash Support
  • Unique Crafting System
  • Responsive and Clean UI
  • Inbuilt clothing toggle option
  • Unique Drop System
  • Optimized (0.00 - 0.01 MS)
  • Clean Code for better configuration
  • Many More!
Dependencies
Preview

Link: (Github)

QBCore (qb-weapons-support) (Github)
Standalone (Github)

There will be a file uploaded in github for those who want to convert the data from qb-inventory to this one

New Resources will be released soon! (Free and Paid) Till then you can go ahead and take a look at my previous release resources

Paid Resources by Axis at AXFW:

Free Resources:

This Resource Contains GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3. This means that you can not claim this resource as yours or sell it.

27 Likes

PS: Can anyone help me and tell me how to select the wallpaper of the post :sweat_smile:

It’s the first image of your post, nice job by the way

Very nice looking!

wooow bro nice releas bro and thank you putting it for freee

wait for esx one :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

wait for esx one :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

wait for esx one :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

github link?

It’s very beautiful and seems to work well congratulations, I’m waiting for the ESX version to come out

1 Like

Standalone seems like a neat concept and probably better worth your time then even trying to make an esx version as you can just make docs for adjusting it to ESX.

1 Like

Github Link is Live!

Note: There will be some changes in the resource because we making sure that it is stable on the latest qbcore

Thanks!!

My Initial Plan was to make standalone version and convert it to ESX for some server owners as they might not be experienced enough to do it themselves

1 Like

Why you use GetPlayerPed(-1) in “your” code

1 Like

Please explain what you are trying to say and yes

“your” code

is indeed mine…

If you have any problems then you can go ahead and flag it :slight_smile: and i can pretty much share you all the version of this inventory from going browser version to the final version

1 Like

PlayerPedId() is known to be faster than GetPlayerPed(-1). By how much, I’m not sure.

I didn’t know that. using GetPlayerPed is kinda of my muscle memory at the moment :sweat_smile:
i use GetPlayerPed in pretty much every single script. Thanks for the info though

Edit: Redid the test, needed to call the native before profiling to avoid calculating load time.

6 Likes

awesome wait for esx version

1 Like

When i try to open it shows this, how can i solve it?

1 Like

very good inventory, but when i do / convert this pops up

1 Like