[ESX] GC-Inventory | Free [Release] | Out of support (NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ANYMORE)

Features

THIS IS NOT DISC-INVENTORY
THIS IS ESX_INVENTORYHUD MODIFIED

Inventory For ESX

• Inventory Crafting
  • Dumpster Inventory(BETA VERSION)
  • 1,2,3,4,5 Hotbar
  • Weapon Durability(BETA VERSION)
  • Weight System ( Will Ragdoll if half the weight and will freeze if the weight is full)
  • Drag and drop
  • Using items
  • Dropping items
  • Quick Swaping Using Right Click
  • Giving items
  • Cash included
  • Accounts support (bank, black money, …)
  • Weapons support
  • esx_property support
  • Shops
  • Job (society) storages
  • /steal command to rob other players while they their handsup
  • Another players inventory support
  • Fully configurable (check config.lua and html/js/config.js)
  • Locale files included (check locales/ and html/locales/ directories)
  • Item Notification

SS Link :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757530793231908874/797133202007130203/Screenshot_934_-_Copy.png

Download From Here : Link

Paid Resources by Axis at AXFW:

Free Resources:

25 Likes

Is this for 1.1 esx?

3 Likes

Change gc-core to es_extended in fxmanifest.lua

2 Likes

I did that, but there are some problems, the pictures do not show the money, the dirty money does not appear, it does not appear, and no money or tools can be given

1 Like

Any body help?

1 Like

Check the config and for icons just put them in html/img :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to gc-inventory-trunk and open fxmanifest change gc-core to es_extended

2 Likes

Does Cash go into your inventory and is their ammo support like disc-ammo ^^ Im thinking about switching from disc-inventory over to this tbf!

any support on this to support esx on count/limit system

Cool release <3

GOOD WORK.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have this problem. Dont open :frowning:

A good quality resource and not even trying to rinse money from people. Good work!

The original posted decided to delete their post - you needn’t worry.

I have an issue where upon putting a gun into my hotbar, firing a shot, reloading and then re-opening the inventory it will initially open fine. If I exit the inventory, fire a few more shots and reload again, then the inventory won’t load but the blur will. If I reload the resource, the blur will disappear, but I am unable to open the inventory, as there is a weapon in my hand, so to get around this I have to either relog ,or stop the resource, select my fists and then start the resource. That returns functionality.

I’ve tested it with a weapon with no ammo, reloaded, and had the same issue appear as well.

Is there any advice you can give to the resolve the issue?

Also would you happen to have SQL files for the Trunk and Glovebox?

1 Like

Your post isn’t being removed. Someone else commented and removed it that’s why it says that :DD

SQL Has Been Added In Github !

wow. great job!

everything seems to work except the hotbar when i put a gun in it an press the keybin it says i have withdrew the weapon but it does go into my hands or anything