[Free] AX-INVENTORY [Rework of qb-inventory]

This is rework of qb-inventory

I made this inventory 5 months ago for my own roleplay server and i have decided to release this today because i am switching over to my own framework from qb and this inventory has no use for me anymore, all known glitches are fixed in this inventory and none are found

Features
-All Features that qb-inventory has +
-real-time ped interface clothing menu
-Player hud
-Better user-interface
-No Glitches
- Doesnt Save useless shit in database like image and stuff
-Custom Tooltips

Dependencies
DP-Emotes: Link

DP-Clothing: Link

So here it is
Github
Preview

This still uses ghmattisql,you can pr in github for oxmysql, Thanks
PS: This is the original qb-inventory that was made with clothing menu all others are dumped from my roleplay server :cry:

Paid Resources by Axis at AXFW:

Free Resources:

27 Likes

is glitches like disconnecting/pulling out the cable when putting / getting items … etc bugs fixed as well ? does is support house / trunk inventories too ?

1 Like

there are none disconnection/timing-out glitches and yes this supports trunk,glovebox and stashes too! and yeah drop inventory you got that too!

1 Like

Any plans of making it ESX supported?

3 Likes

i can make this standalone with player functions but i can’t convert it to esx because esx only save quantity in the database

1 Like

Edit: Fixed html files, to get images make a folder inside inventory/html called images and put your images there :slight_smile:

Can anyone explain this I know its a basic thing but how i fix plz.

1 Like

i’d love the standalone version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit: Fixed the css, i added visibility as hidden by mistake LOL, it should work now

2 Likes

what about when you pick something up from the group where does the inventory go.

You able to make this for ESX? Please :smiley:

2 Likes

yh this would be sick ESX

1 Like

How should that work? You need an enviroment, to safe and handle the playerdata, like the inventory, the player skin, etc…

replace QBCore = nil with QBCore = exports['qb-core']:GetCoreObject()

2 Likes

Ummm, Maybe so he can implement it into a custom framework??
I am also wanting a standalone version so it is easier to code it into another framework which is not setup like QB

1 Like

i will be releasing a api for inventory system which will include player+stash inventory. so that you guys can adjust to it

awesomeee

ah ok, srry I thought you’re confused. Yeah, actually you just need to replace the requests of the inventory data on the client side, and the functions to get the inventory on the serverside

Yeah, All good.
I know what I need to do in the code. But I was just asking if a standalone version could be created to make it easier for other people to integrate their own frameworks into this :+1: