[FREE] React wrapper

React wrapper

Hello everyone, today i want to present a wrapper that allows you to use the development build without having to rebuild every time the react app, it is very simple to use and there is also a CDN.
There is also an example of how to use it in the github repository.

How to use

Load the javascript script or the CDN in a html file and start the react development server using the npm start command, like you always do when you use react. The connection is done automatically using the localhost:3000 address.

Showcase

if dont works click me!

Download

GitHub

Disclaimer

• Few Lines. Releases with minimal code (such as only one script file that contains less than 50 lines) are considered too simple and is not allowed. We want users to release meaningful, configurable and complete scripts. Everyone starts somewhere, but not every little script you create needs to be shared.

i know i’m breaking this rule, but it seems like a very useful resource, because when i tried to use react on fivem it was quite ugly and annoying to have to build every time for every little change or to make me fake data to make my react app work

Other Resources

By XenoS (me)
Utility Library
LoveDiscord
Crosshair Built In
xenos_anti-powergame
xenos_anti-aimglitch

Paid

Utility Farming
Utility Weapons

By MarKz
Mirror Restaurant
Paradise Club
Ammunation Rework
Chevrolet Cardealer

16 Likes

thanks u for that release, is amazing

Good job.

Nice , I will test if for sure !!

Looks really nice! Would be very cool to see a Vue JS version as well soon! :wink:

if the port is the same as react it also works for vue

Ahhhh alright. Sounds great!! Thanks a lot, this release looks awesome!! <3

That so nice thx!

Thanks man, was looking for this thing for too long, always had to make a build to check a small thing :slight_smile:

How do I post from react to fivem?

i don’t know if it works but i think you can use http://localhost:13172/ or directly the one from fivem, i have no idea, try it