[RELEASE] xenos_anti-powergame

Hello guys, this script simply remove grip when a player go off-road with a vehicle, can prevent powergame for the high velocity when off-road, for this i decided to call it like that

the script checks the wheels of the vehicle, so if a t20 with wheel to default goes on dirt it will lose grip, else if a t20 have offroad wheels the grip dont change

• How to install?
installation is really simple and the same as any other script
1c606f9fe782b3828c5f465d1e3cd237d7dceff8d
2 Simply put this in your server like any other script.
3 Add on server.cfg start xenos_anti-powergame

• You found a bug or want support?

Reply here down or send me a pm!

• Showcase

Video Youtube

23 Likes

I love youuuuu thaaaanks

2 Likes

YES DUDE YES!!! As simple as this script is or not, in idea good thinking love it keep the releases coming for us!

1 Like

ILOVIU :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I get this error when I try enter on the server with the script loaded. Could you help me? I try change the script name, change the manifest…

yes there is two folders. Main folder > xenos_anti-powergame and then another one you having to use the proper folder for it, personally I took the client.lua and placed it into a helper-scripts folder myself so i experienced no issues, feel free to give me a holler if you have any issues.

Thank you!!! :slight_smile: I put my client.lua into a new client folder and works fine :slight_smile:

Awesome :clap:

Thank you for releasing this script, Good script that add more realism to server and stops people for powergaming :clap:

Maybe with a vehicle that go a little bit slower will be great!

Although a good idea its probably not the best idea to add this to vehicles that have custom handling as the effects will vary for each car. We experienced a lot of gliding cars when going over bumps and hills.

1 Like

feels bit weird when on hills, like it makes lower gravity so the vehicle glides in the air. otherwise a good script.

Thank you for your efforts dude!
Question: Is there any chance to have the same effect on motorcycles? ex. Hakuchou, RSCarbon behaviour is the same at all roads.

Incredibly simple and usefull script!!! Awesome!

yes, go to client:28 and delete/mark the type of wheel you want to be affected from the script
(if is in that list the grip dont chance, else the grip change)

this is the fivem documentation on that native

Motorbikes seem to all have same wheel type - whether the bike is a road bike or off-road bike.
Any idea of a way we can differentiate between Road Bikes & Off-Road Bikes for the script?

i think the only thing you can check is the model, like if is a bati or other

How did you get them to go back to normal gravity? seems like my cars are still falling slowly even after the resource is deleted and cache has been cleared

isnt possible, its only a illusion

thats what i thought as well but everyone in my server wont shut up about it lol

1 Like