[FREE] Lightbar Creator / Control

Add lightbar to vehicles, manage them, manage lights and sounds

• start by adding two files named lightbar and nakres_lightbar to the server.
    thanks for the lightbar models : lightbars

• for more lightbar models . new lightbar models

• By adding your steam, discord, or fivem id to admin via Cofig, you can authorize players to “add_lightbar_perm id number” in the game, if you leave the number blank, you can only access the lightbar menu by typing 1 instead of number, authorizing the player to use the “add_lightbar_perm” command. bkz: adminIdentities = { "fivem:1082143", "discord:668001028939055124" }, – fivem id, discrod id or hex id

• After you have been authorized to add lightbar to the vehicle, use /addlb, go to the vehicle and press E to access the menu.

• Left CONTROL to turn on the siren lights, use the H key to turn on the sounds and the Left ALT key to change the tone, and you can change the keys from the game to the keybinds settings

Features

1. You can use the built-in authorization system to access the menu or disable the authorization system via config

2. You can add lightbar to any tool, set or remove locations at any time

3. exports.nakres_lightbar:loadLightbarInCar(vehicle); you can add the code to the vehicle spawned function of your garage script to reproduce the created lightbars

4. Fully optimized 0.0 to 0.1 resmons

5. A standalone version that does not require any framework , all data is retained in the json data

exports.nakres_lightbar:loadLightbarInCar(vehicle);

Preview : Youtube

Script : Github

Other scripts

:muscle: Arm Wrestling

:taxi: Advanced Taxi Job

:video_camera: Bodycam

:diamonds: Status Hud

:red_car: Car Supermod

:oncoming_automobile: Rgb Headlight

:iphone: UI Object Spawner - LSPD phone design

:cut_of_meat: Barbecue Job - (Npc Customers & UI )

:atm: Atm Robbery

:video_camera: Video Call

MY TEBEX STORE→ :computer: NakreS

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700+(html , js ,css)
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
12 Likes

Thank you for the Share ! Awsome job

2 Likes

very good job, thank you for sharing :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Blacklist added for unwanted cars, you can add tools via config to blacklist, update available in github.

1 Like

[FREE] Lightbar Creator / Control duyệt giúp em

1 Like

as always best script bro

1 Like

Anyone has an idea on how to add this in qb-garages?

client/main.lua

The light bar cannot be saved, and when the vehicle is taken out again, the light bar will disappear

You should add the necessary export at the end of the vehicle creation function in your garage script.

1 Like

How to add

depending on the garage script you use, i showed you how to do it before 3 responses for qb-garages.

Ok thanks

1 Like

is it possible to have different colors like red and maybe yellow/orange

if you understand vehicle modeling, you can change the appearance of both light bars and their colors from within the models

Just proof, you can add lightbars

1 Like

Does this support ace perms?

it does not need an extra authorization system, it has its own authorization system, after defining the authorization from config.lua, you can authorize the person you want using the authorization code in the game, the necessary explanations are located in config.lua.

1 Like

Hello how can I use the export i did this

local vehicle = GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)
but that is not working can you please help me?

The local vehicle variable you created already takes the vehicle you are in. What you need to do is to pass the newly created vehicle object as a parameter in the code block that creates the vehicle when it is retrieved from the garage for the garage script you are using. I provided an example of how to do this for qb-garages in a previous response, and you can adjust it accordingly for your own garage script.