[paid] [esx] rgb headli̇ght

tebex

VİDEO

There is an RGB headlight kit that lets you change your headlight colour with remote control. The config file lets you set who is going to place RGB headlights into cars.

With the remote controller , you can change the headlight colour. Its synced with all players that playing in the server. Also the RGB mode lets you change the colours automatically and there are 2 speed options that you can set the speed of RGB colours.

The headlight colour that you set for your car going to be saved in your database. Even if you restart your server , the headlights going to be in-use.

You can also remove the RGB headlight kit with RGB remover kit. You can set a job that can use the kit.

Feel free to ask me any question about RGB headlighs on discord. NakreS#8888

Hey ,Click to buy if you’re still here.

Other scripts

:diamonds: Status Hud

:red_car: Car Supermod

:iphone: UI Object Spawner - LSPD phone design

:cut_of_meat: Barbecue Job - (Npc Customers & UI )

:atm: Atm Robbery

MY TEBEX STORE→ :computer: NakreS

6 Likes

Wooow Nice Script My Friends its very very nice thank you

1 Like

Might want to update your tebex link it goes to https://tebex right now and not https://nakres-development.tebex.io/package/4559183?currency=USD

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I’ll fix it now.

no problem anytime.

1 Like

Can you show me how the database table is built up? So I know what it is saving and not. Thanks!

The table i have created , can check the plate and sync it with RGB mode. For more info you can buy the product and check the whole coding.

It’s great that the script is not elsewhere, I’ve seen it in some places but it wasn’t that advanced

1 Like

̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶-̶s̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶y̶t̶e̶c̶o̶d̶e̶.̶

NOTE: This has been solved, it’s compiled due to people leaking this script. The decompiled version of the client-sided code works fine for me and I’ve got permission to do my own edits as long as I keep the credit of the author and don’t republish it without permission.

1 Like

Th’s script has been tried and works fine, you can send me the error

Is it obfuscated?

No open source codes.

Sales continue.

Is it a managed system

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by the managed system?