NakreS Barbecue

Preview : Youtube

Features

• Barbecue Objects: The script allows players to use the bbq item to create barbecue objects. Various actions can be performed on these objects (start, cook, collect, etc.).
  • Order System: Attracts the attention of passing NPCs based on their recognition level, and they may come to place food orders.
  • Recognition System: Successful sales increase your recognition, while order cancellations and attacking customers may cause you to lose recognition. When your recognition approaches 0, nobody will buy food from you.

Dependencies: nakres_skill_minigame / ox_lib / OX or Qb Target / Esx or Qb Framework

Supported Inventories: QB, OX, and ESX

Github
Docs

OTHER SCRIPTS

:muscle: Arm Wrestling

:video_camera: Bodycam

:video_camera: Video Call

:rotating_light: Vehicle Lightbar Creator

MY TEBEX STORE→ :computer: NakreS

6 Likes

nice work bro

1 Like

Support for qs inventory would be great for this, looks cool

1 Like

When I try to cook i get this.

I’m on esx with ox stuff.

You can get faster and easier support by supporting the step you got error on discord or github with video.

Good day, a couple of days ago I downloaded this script, but when I place the order, the minigame does not allow me to finish the order, I don’t know what’s wrong but the images don’t work

Hello, can you put the code that should be added to the items on GitHub?

I couldn’t fully understand what you’re talking about. The items specified and added in foods.lua are automatically defined and added to the global items table for qb servers.