[ FREE ][ REALASE ] Nakres Atm Robbery

To start the robbery, you use Lester’s home computer to log in with the correct password, and then you organize a cyber attack on an ATM in the city and the ATM appears on the map, then you go to that ATM, connect your tablet and find the correct codes, get the money and the cyber attack stops, the police are notified when the process starts. There is a chance to go wrong and you have the right to make a mistake 3 times, every time you make a mistake, the probability of notifying the police increases in another attempt and after 3 mistakes, the police will be notified in a way 100% and the ATM will be blocked.

There are currently 3 ATM locations, you can duplicate these locations via the config as you wish.

In the same way, you can set the percentage of notifications to the police.

In addition, if you want, you can take the robbery process as a webhook, for this it is enough to fill in the required fields in the config.

Resmon : 0.01ms

VIDEO

Download : Tebex or GitHub

Other scripts

:red_car: Car Supermod

:oncoming_automobile: Rgb Headlight

:iphone: UI Object Spawner - LSPD phone design

:cut_of_meat: Barbecue Job - (Npc Customers & UI )

For my other scripts → :computer: NakreS

7 Likes

Nice script man good job!

1 Like

Thankss

nice atm rob script bro
nice work

1 Like

Thanks bro

is this script need m_hacking ??

1 Like

yes, bt-target and mhacking are necessary, I forgot to add mhacking, I’m adding it to the information now

thank you

and can you add how to make hacker tablet
as we see in your video

You can use an existing item in your item table or you can create a new item, all you have to do is enter your item name in the required field in config.lua.

1 Like

Dont get the GPS location after putting the password

Creates a blip on the map.

That blip is not being created for me it shows the notification but doesn’t create the blip no errors or anything both dependencies are installed too

I can help you better if you submit a ticket on Discord.

Works perfect, good DCSupport as well - cheers

1 Like