[FREE] [ESX/QB-CORE] Envi-Receipts - A Realistic Receipt System Using Inventory Metadata, Custom UI, Custom Prop and more!

Envi-Receipts

Envi-Receipts is a free open-source resource for ESX (using ox_inventory) or QB-Core (using qb-inventory)
This script utilizes item metadata and a simple UI to create an immersive shopping experience!

Features:

1. Integration with ESX/QB-Core: The system is compatible with popular frameworks, ensuring seamless functionality with your existing setup.
  2. Customizable item display: You can easily add metadata to display item information in our realistic user interface.
  3. Ox_lib Support: The Receipt System requires and supports ox_lib v3 for a clean user experience.
  4. Simple and Advanced Usage: The system provides both simple and advanced methods for using the Receipt System, catering to users with different needs and skill levels.
  5. Server-side exports: Several server-side exports are available for integrating the Receipt System with other resources or utilizing more advanced functionality.
  6. User-friendly Menus: The Receipt System offers an intuitive in-game menu for adding, reviewing, and managing items and receipts.
  7. Flexible receipt printing: Users can print receipts with customizable details, such as payment status and the number of copies.
  8. Add items to receipt: The Receipt System allows users to easily add items to the bill by entering their details in the provided menu.
  9. Clear receipt: Users can clear the bill to remove all items and start fresh.
  10. Show receipt: The Receipt System provides a feature to review the items added to the receipt and their prices.
  11. Print receipt: The system allows users to give a receipt to a player with the bill’s contents.
  12. Multiple item management: You can add as many items as needed via simple or advanced methods, and choose to print the bill via the item, providing a lot of flexibility and possibilities.
  13. Realistic UI: View the receipts and all it’s info including tax, sub-total, itemised list and more!
  14. Tax System: Will allow you to set your own tax percentage in the config file.
  15. AP-Government Compatibility: Easy linked with AP Script’s Government system to automatically calculate current item tax!
  16. Custom Prop from BzZz: Payment terminal prop from the amazingly talented BzZz!

Preview:

Download:

Paid Releases:
https://envi-scripts.tebex.io

29 Likes

i LOVE THIS

1 Like

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

is there a way you can add a option to use QB with ox_inventory?

4 Likes

Can look into it soon, its all open source tho so should just need to swap certain things out from the esx part

ive tried to convert a few things and i cant seem to get the code wright for it ill keep a eye out for this though

1 Like

Really like the fact about AP-goverment.
Overall, perfect resource.
Thanks!

2 Likes

make it without Ox_Inventory. Not everyone use it.

2 Likes

True, atm qs-inventory will be really nice option in config.

Amazing :fire:

qs-invent and ox are the most used.

So the receipt basically is just something you do once you sent the bill for exemple a car tunning so the customer can have it and can show it to the government or whoever he wants that he spent his money on that.

Can we have whitelist/blacklist jobs on it? So not everyone can make receipts just those who work in companies?

1 Like

Thats a fairly good way of describing it yeah. There is simple and advanced methods of usage plus as its open source you can edit to to your server specific needs. :slight_smile:

Thank you this will add more realitism to the server, small things but overall thats what changes a server into a more realistic RP server.

10/10

1 Like

Yes, but if a developer release a good inventory and an other dev want to use this cool script, he can’t if the script need ox-inventory. Just leave it free from the use of it and all can use. Just feedback @Envi-Scripts , hope to see an update of it.

2 Likes

Amazing my friend :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Looks great, but am i just stupid? it says to add the “items” to your inventory system but i can’t find any pre determined items from this script.

1 Like

This is the joys of open source, you can do it yourself or have a developer make some edits to make it compatible.
I will make a QS version soon but no eta yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

convert it yourself lmao. or you make a script :laughing:

2 Likes

you’re not being dumb, its all me - updated the docs

no shit