Envi-ChopShop-V2- The Ultimate Chop-Shop Script! - [PAID] [ESX/QB-CORE/CUSTOM]

:red_car: Envi-ChopShop-V2- The ChopShop Evolution! :tada:

We’re thrilled to unveil the V2 update of our Advanced Chop-Shop script, completely re-written using a fully open-source bridge. Get ready to take your vehicle dismantling experience to a whole new level with classic immersive features and V2’s thrilling new additions!

Check it out now at: https://envi-scripts.tebex.io/package/5639403

:tools: The Foundation:

• Tool Pickup: Scavenge tools around the shop for dismantling cars - doors, wheels, and more! :tools:
  • Realistic Wheel Removal: Experience the fun and chaos of driving with missing wheels. Hilarious police chases guaranteed! :joy::police_car:
  • Custom Sounds: Synced sounds for all players, making the chop-shop activities noticeable. :eyes:
  • Compatibility with All Vehicles: Works on all road vehicles, including bikes and large trucks! :truck::motorcycle:
  • Rewards Multiplier: Set multipliers for different vehicle categories for bigger rewards! :100:
  • Randomized Props: Each vehicle chop gives you different parts, keeping things fresh and exciting! :recycle:
  • Crafting Material Rewards: An additional way to gather materials for crafting. :house_abandoned:
  • Server-Side Cooldown: Prevents cooldown exploits. :hourglass_flowing_sand:
  • Exploit Prevention: Extra security. :lock:

:star2: V2 Features - The Evolution:

• Hardcore Mode: Chop Player Owned Vehicles for heightened risk and reward! (optional) :oncoming_police_car:
  • Multiple Shops & Chopping Spots: More locations for more chopping fun! :map:
  • Blacklisted Vehicles & Jobs: Customize which vehicles and jobs are banned per shop. :no_entry_sign:
  • Police Online Checks & Dispatch: Adds realism with police intervention. Optional Dispatch can be enabled per shop to allow illegal AND legal chops! :rotating_light:
  • Advanced Car Part Rewards: Gather doors, wheels, batteries and more! :tools::gem:
  • Ownable Shops with Chop Contracts: Own, manage shops, and hand out contracts for specific vehicle chops. :bookmark_tabs::briefcase:
  • Shop Management Features: Includes selling, transferring ownership, and managing shop funds. :bank:
  • Contract UI with Metadata: Interactive and detailed contracts for immersive gameplay! :page_facing_up:

Preview:

Code is accessible No (open bridge and some files)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~2500
Requirements ox_lib, framework, target system
Support Yes
26 Likes

best chopshop script ever great work

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of chop shop scripts out there but this by far is the best one… I watched the preview plenty of times thinking dang how great this one is… If your looking for a chop shop script look no further here it is and it’s affordable. I’m definitely getting this script asap… and not looking back!! Shout out to Envi-Scripts!!

1 Like

This is the best chopshop i ever seen. Lot of features i like. :+1:

1 Like

Love the script, great idea!

1 Like

Can’t wait for more scripts like these from these guys!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I have it and it is realy what chopshop should look like and be! Realistic fun interacctive!!!

1 Like

I think that in all the chopshop scripts I’ve seen on the internet, this is the best chopshop I’ve ever seen… I’m sincere, this script is incredible, frankly I recommend it if you have the budget that I unfortunately don’t ^^ :grin:

1 Like

Omg this looks insane :heart_eyes: cant wait to get my hands on this just what i need for my city awesome video btw love how u showcase blacklisted cars by kicking the sh#t out of a police car :laughing:

1 Like

Scooping this script for my city, it looks killer animations wise and intricate

1 Like

Next community goal for sure! Looks invredible

1 Like

Advanced Chop-Shop script V2 Exciting moments Can support the player’s own vehicles, support the police chase system This also appears as illegal vs. legal activities (illegal: of course means high risk and high reward, legal means safe low income) Customizing blacklisted vehicles so that the player immersive experience, support the player’s own store everyone can do Boos haha Realistic contract tickets allow a player to give ownership of a store to another player New ways to get crafting materials to add new life to the server RP Server Required Scripts Envi-Scripts nice!:fire::fire::fire:

This man deserves everything <3 good job

2 Likes

Great chop script!

1 Like

Is this a new purchase if you had the 1st version?

1 Like

nope - that would be a tragic way to treat the early customers :smiley: - all v2, v3 updates etc are just overhauls and re-writes, but you do not need to re-purchase

3 Likes

That’s one of the things that makes me buy your scripts.
keep it up :heart:

2 Likes

Appreciate you! :smiley:
I used to buy a lot of scripts myself when I had a server so I know how it feels to feel like you’ve gotten ripped-off by buying too early :woozy_face: - should always be the other way around :muscle:

2 Likes

so gratefully appreciate that!!!

1 Like

This is great! The props and everything. Good job on this one well made!

1 Like