Envi-Flamethrower - [STANDALONE] - [Add-On] Weapon & Script

:fire: Introducing Envi-Flamethrower: The Ultimate Incendiary Weapon! :fire:

Turn up the heat with the Envi-Flamethrower, a powerful add-on weapon designed to set your server ablaze with excitement! Perfectly crafted to add a new level of intensity to your gameplay, this flamethrower combines a custom 3D model with immersive functionality.

What’s Included:

• Add-On Weapon: A fully integrated flamethrower with a unique, custom 3D model that seamlessly fits into your game world.
  • Flamethrower Script: An easy-to-use script that delivers a natural and intuitive experience—just aim and fire!

Features:

:fire: Burn EVERYTHING!
Unleash the fury of fire on your surroundings. Whether it’s vehicles, objects, or even the environment, nothing escapes the inferno!

:fire: Advanced Fire and Impact Effects
Experience realistic fire effects and dynamic impact animations that enhance the visual and gameplay immersion. Watch as everything you touch goes up in flames with stunning detail!

:fire: Configurable Settings
Customize your flamethrower experience with a range of settings:

• Burn Distance: Adjust how far your flames reach.
  • Flame Size: Modify the size of the fire for more controlled or chaotic burn effects.
  • Burning Time: Set how long the flames persist for maximum impact.

:fire: Auto Clean-Up
Keep your server running smoothly with the auto clean-up feature. Fires will naturally extinguish over time, optimizing performance and reducing clutter.

Elevate your server’s action with the Envi-Flamethrower. Perfect for chaos, excitement, and unforgettable moments!

Youtube Showcase By Xontiac:

Get It Today!

:link: Envi-Scripts - Tebex Store

Check out some of my previous work here:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100
Requirements ox_lib
Support Always!
16 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

This looks AMAZING! Cant wait for the sneak peak script too!!

1 Like

Fire :fire::fire:

2 Likes

good job!

2 Likes

this thing is insane looking hell of a job with this release that’s for sure can’t wait to burn everything down

2 Likes

This is insane!

2 Likes

very nice video also i like the flamethrower as a new weapon on a server :slight_smile: also the design of the flamethrower is very good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy shit, this is LITERALLY fire!!!

3 Likes

Thank god for the auto cleanup so servers dont get massive lag

2 Likes

it was a must, it also hard-limits the amount of fires that can be created and removes the oldest one if you are on a bit of a rampage :saluting_face:

1 Like

I didnt even knew I needed this one, but how can I live without it :slight_smile: Typical envi-scripts… <3

2 Likes

Another great script! I love your work!

2 Likes

Well Done

2 Likes

This is absolute FIRE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is amazing and so unique!!!

2 Likes

Every time something new. Keep forward :+1:

2 Likes

Very good to some servers

2 Likes

nice aswm

2 Likes

Oh, this is the first time I’ve seen something with a flamethrower that looks this good, I’m sure it will be as good as the other scripts (Chop-shop and sabotage)

2 Likes