[ESX/QBCORE] Sunset Bleach Cleaning Job

Sunset Bleach

This script is written to work with QBCore and Zap Hosting ESX Pack
This script can be edited to work with any framework as the job code is standalone, the esx and qbcore code is editable.

Sunset Bleach is a Cleaning Job that adds a new style of job to your Server.

This job currently providers the player with 2 different tasks on each location, The cleaning task requires the player to utilize the mop and bucket that is supplied in the back of their work vehicle, the mop and bucket have added animations to enhance the player immersion in the job progress, the dirt on the ground will be slowly cleaned with each pass of the mop and also the trash task requires players to take out the trash located around the locations out to the nearest dumpster.

This script comes with a custom decal texture that adds the sunset bleach decals to the players clothing for added immersion.

Performance: 0.00 while not in use | 0.08ms when holding mop / completing task.

Price: £14.00 (£16.80 with tax - Tax is subject to region)
Purchase Link
Unencrypted Version
This resource uses FiveM’s Asset Escrow System

Config.lua and partial ESX/QBCore code editable in client.lua and server.lua

Video Previews

Code is accessible No - config.lua & partial client.lua & server.lua containing esx/qbcore
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Lua - 900 / HTML - ~100
Requirements QBCore or ESX Legacy
Support Yes

My Other Scripts

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Hello this is hobby job like police can work or like job center job? and if i purchase it i can i make translation to another language thanks for reply and sorry for my bad english :wink:

1 Like

@IamPatrik.exe-hun This can actually be setup as either, it can depend on a job or it can be used by any player, this would be able to be edited in the client.lua,

Absolutely you can change all the prompts and messages to your own language, this can be edited in the config.lua :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Kezza! Is it possible to make restaurants trigger your script to clean the restaurants from X to X time?

you can easily add as many different jobs as you want, the dirt textures will work on any interior meaning you can have all different kind of jobs that have to be cleaned.