[PAID][Standalone/QBCore/ESX] Live Dashcams - Allow Dispatch to view dashcams all from HQ

The following hud options will show as green if for example the lights are turned on or if the driver uses handbrake/brakes.

[HANDBRAKE][BRAKES][LIGHTS]

Power Dashcams

This is a standalone script that will allow you to view the live dashcam feed from any player driving any specified vehicle on the map.

The dashcam feed can be accessed from inside MRPD allowing dispatch and other officers to monitor live dashcam’s while officers are on patrol.

The configuration file will allow you to edit the vehicles that are equipped with dashcams and also the locations that players can view the live feed from dashcams.

(Default location is using Gabz mrpd interior’s dispatch centre)

This resource is currently standalone however does have an export system to whitelist people to view the live feed, these exports can be found in the config.lua file.

Prompt and control text can be edited via the config file for non-english servers.

Config option to be able to view all vehicles regardless if a player is driving

Updates

15/03/2022

• Added Support for QBCore & Zap Hosting’s ESX Legacy Pack
    • This will allow the terminals to be restricted to whitelisted jobs.
  • Added Support for QB/Q-Target to access terminals

24/03/2022 - Added ability to view the dashcam of all vehicles on the server that are in the config, regardless if a player is driving the vehicle.

12/03/2022 - Updated the UI, added ability to view when vehicle has lights on, handbrake or brakes enabled, Preview Here

06/03/2022 - Changed the vehicle config from game names to the spawn name in game.

02/03/2022 - Optimized the resource, when not in use / not near location (0.00ms-0.01ms) - When a dashcam is being watched (0.06ms-0.09ms viewer only)

Added Ability to view the inside of the vehicle.

01/03/2022 - Fixed issue with /dashcam command only working once.

26/02/2022 - Added options in the config to change the bone and position of the dashcam along with a /dashcam debug command which can be enabled in the config (this can be used to view the dashcam of the vehicle you are in)

Escrow Protected
Price: £5.00
Purchase Link
(This resource uses fivem’s asset escrow service)

Unescrowed Version
Price: £25.00
Purchase Link

Preview Videos have an outdated ui. the ui in the first picture at the top of the post is the most updated.

Code is accessible No (config.lua and editable notifications)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 600+ LUA - 100+ HTML/CSS/JS
Requirements Standalone however support for QBCore and ESX
Support Yes

My Other Scripts

12 Likes

hm interesting… Very interesting… Great release!

Hi There! Interested in this resource. Is there a way to allow officers to record the dashcam feed and have it output to Discord / saved to system? Also, is the resource encrypted? I may want to edit it in various ways. Thank you!

1 Like

as far as im aware there is no way to record the footage and have it automatically output to a saved system as your camera is only able to view basically your own screen. if you wanted to have the footage recorded then it would have to be recorded using obs / rockstar editor by the dispatcher at the time.

The resource is currently using fivem’s asset escrow system so the client and server lua files are encrypted however the config and html are available to edit.

hows performance with this?

when not in use the usage is 0.01ms and when its being used by a player, the usage goes up to around 0.15 - 0.20 depending on specs

Its only working with default police car models? I bought it and cant see anything except police car seats

it should work with any model vanilla and custom, however this may depend on the bone location on the vehicle, I tested this script with a number of custom vehicles, which vehicle are you trying to use it on?

can i contact you on dc?

according to the release rules, I cannot advertise my discord username, you can however send me a dm on the forum and I can support you further there.

You can put it on your tebex.

I tried to DM here on the forums, but it keeps messing up.

I’m having an issue with the dashcam showing out the rear end of the vehicle

This is a fire truck with no back window

I have updated my tebex store with this information thank you, this would be related to the vehicle bone, i will add a configuration to manually add a bone aswell as x,y,z offsets for cases like this.

Please @ me when you do. Thank you.

@ThatOtherGuy I have added the options in the config to change the bone and position of the dashcam along with a /dashcam debug command which can be enabled in the config, this is useful checking the dashcam location of the car you are currently driving.

1 Like

is this support onesync infinity?

Yes, this should work with onesync and onesync infinity.

Bug Fix: Fixed the /dashcam command only working once.

Update: Optimized the resource, when not in use / not near location (0.00ms-0.01ms) - When a dashcam is being watched (0.06ms-0.09ms viewer only)

Added Ability to view the inside of the vehicle.

1 Like

Update: Changed the vehicle config from game names to the spawn name ingame.