[PAID][Standalone/QBCore/ESX] Live Bodycams - View Live Bodycams all from MRPD

Any plans for an ESX version?

I will have a look now at adding an ESX version.

Update: I have added support for ESX (This was tested and based on the ESX supplied with txAdmin)

ESX Support will provide support for job whitelisting as well as displaying the characters name in bodycam, ESX will also work with command whitelist and EUP clothing check for jobs set in the config file.

@Tales_Of_Dairadel is this the ESX support you were looking for?

Perfect! Thankyou!

Update: Added Support for female bodycam eup configuration.

maleModel = { -- Male Model
 componentId = 9, -- Component ID of the bodycam clothing id (example: 9 = vest)  
 textureId = 39 -- Texture ID of the bodycam clothing id 
}

femaleModel = { -- Female Model
 componentId = 9, -- Component ID of the bodycam clothing id (example: 9 = vest)  
 textureId = 30 -- Texture ID of the bodycam clothing id 
}```

Update:

• Added Support for QB/Q-Target to access terminals
  • Updated Original Post with Resource Guidelines Template.

does the recording save to be rewatched

no, this script only shows the players watching the camera the live preview.

Would be possible to add sound support so i can hear police aswell thru it ?

Using pma-voice, the player viewing the bodycam should be able to hear the players around them.

anytime i try to access bodycam it tells me no active feed even when mine is running

you cannot view your own feed.

1 Like

How to make EUP check to add more componentId?

can you add more then one component id?

not atm but i will push an update later today hopefully with this update.

this has now been added, simply redownload the latest version from keymaster :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can now purchase the Unescrowed version of the script on our Tebex Store which allows for full editing and customization :slight_smile:

Main Post has been edited to include both links to both version.

It seems that making the hotkey false is not actually turning it off for some people?

How weird is that.

For me and one other person at least who has mentioned it press L keeps making it Enabled and Disabled.

However the setting is false.

I had someone report this to me the other day, i am going to be looking into this tomorrow.

after some investigating it appears that when using RegisterKeyMapping on fivem, it permanently registers the keybind in the settings, this means it will continue to call the command even tho it was not registered on this session, to fix this you will have to have the player run unbind KEYBOARD L in their F8 console.

1 Like