[ESX/QBCORE] Storage Lockers - Create and Manage In-Game

This script is written to work with QBCore and Zap Hosting ESX Pack

This resource requires QB-Menu or ESX Menu Default

This script will add the ability for players to buy their own storage lockers which are locked by a personal customizable pin.

Features of Storage Lockers:

• Unlimited Storage Lockers.
  • Lockers can be created/deleted by either staff only or by jobs. (editable in config)
  • Lockers can be set as Objects which will automatically be created by the script.
  • Any GTA Object can be used as a locker object, just specify on locker command.
  • Lockers have individual prices storage amounts and slots.
  • Lockers accessible by anyone who knows the locker pin code.
  • Configurable Blips for available lockers and blips to see the players owned lockers.
  • Ability for Police to Raid Lockers. (Item Requirement can be set in config, can be set to any item)
  • Players can sell their locker for a partial or full refund. (editable in config)

This is compatible with the following inventory systems:

Performance: 0.00ms while not near a locker | 0.03-0.05ms while in storage unit.

Escrow Protected
Price: ÂŁ8.00 (ÂŁ9.60 with tax - Tax is subject to region)
Purchase Link

Unescrowed Version
Price: ÂŁ28.00 (ÂŁ33.60 with tax - Tax is subject to region)
Purchase Link

This resource uses FiveM’s Asset Escrow System
This uses RPC events on the server side so will require onesync to be enabled.

Editable Notifications and Language settings. // Editable HTML and Javascript

Updates

31/05/22: Added config option to use an item to open the locker creation menu instead of command based.

-- This allows an item to be used by anyone to create a storage locker.
useItem = false 

-- The name of the item required.
itemName = 'storage_locker'

-- Should the item be removed on use.
removeItemOnUse = false 

30/05/22: Changed /addlocker command.

Code is accessible No - Editable Notifications and Language
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Lua - ~1000 / HTML - ~200
Requirements QBCore or ESX Legacy
Support Yes

My Other Scripts

2 Likes

Nice addition:
Add props system, when job or admin create storage place, be able to add props

For instance :
A container

1 Like

Brilliant idea, I will look at adding the ability to specify during the create command if you would like to create a prop at the location and if so which prop.

I have pushed an update that will allow the creation of props at the locations of the lockers,

Any prop can be added all that is required is the model name.

/addlocker [Price] [Storage Amount] [Slots] [Create Object (0 for No, 1 for Yes) [Object Name (prop_ld_int_safe_01 or none for no prop)]

If I may, a new idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not use a “chest” item, which has the use open a menu or have it complete the fields instead of using commands :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing Quality Release :robot: :robot:

1 Like

Update: Changed the /addlocker command, this will now open a menu to create the locker instead of using command arguments.

Hello, would it be possible to add the payment method “Sofort” or “Bancontact” please?

everything works fine now thx for support :slight_smile:

Both have now been enabled for use within my Store.

it seems that the database has accepted the queries correctly, if you would like further support, you can reach out via support option listed on my tebex store or via my dms on the forums.

Would it be possible, instead of using a collande /addlocker to open the menu, to ensure that when I buy the “chest” object it opens the menu?
And delete the item, so I make sure that the companies that will put the chests, must buy the chest beforehand to resell it to their customers

Seen that the script and locks I can’t do it myself

I can add a config option so that you can use an item that will then show the menu instead of command.

1 Like

Update: Added config option to use an item to open the locker creation menu instead of command based.

-- This allows an item to be used by anyone to create a storage locker.
useItem = false 

-- The name of the item required.
itemName = 'storage_locker'

-- Should the item be removed on use.
removeItemOnUse = false 

@SamBradley

For the creating props, could that whole part of the command or what not be disabled as an option?

you are free to remove the options from the html, just comment them out.

Hey, for which Chezza inventory version is this? and how does that work when you use esx because instead of the QB menu as I see it like video the ESX menu is opened or how exactly is that done I would look forward to a positive feedback

This is set to work with chezza-inventory for ESX however the inventory event can be changed in the functions file, when it comes to the menu, if you set esx in the config then it will use the esx menu, if its qbcore then it will use the qbcore menu.

is it only possible with esx_legacy or also with esx 1.2 ? and can changers with the pin also access the warehouse?

I am not sure if it will work with other versions of ESX as I have only tested this within the Zap Hosting ESX Pack as this is what is supplied with txAdmin by standard. anyone with the pin can access the storage, it can be set in config if you want only the owner to be able to do specific things like change pin and so on.