[ESX/QB] Tuning System + Pack Wheels

stoned-tuning-gif

• Compatibility / Dependencies

• ESX or QBCore.
  • Interface

• Intuitive and clean;
    • You can translate;
    • You can change the main, secondary and hover color.
  • Location and permissions

• Possibility to add multiple coordinates;
    • Possibility to restrict each location by (job, gang) or can allow access for everyone.
  • Balance and price

• The balance removed from the system, you configure it by: player’s account or society/job account;
    • You can set customization prices.
  • Details present in the system

• Sounds;
    • Prevented for possible glitches without paying;
    • RGB Colors;
    • All Customs;
    • Repair and Clean;
    • Alternative Cameras;
    • Customizations are saved in the database and even creates a json backup.
  • Extra

• Pack Wheels included.
  • Well-optimized

• 0.00ms | Idle
  • Discord Log

Screenshot

Screenshot_1

Download Via Tebex

Installation Guide | Config Preview

Others Resources
[VRP/ESX/QB] Report System
[ESX/QB] Money Wash
[ESX/QB] Craft
[ESX/QB] Tuning System
[ESX/QB] Zombie V2
[ESX/QB] Zombie V1
[ESX/QB] Airdrop
[ESX/QB] Jewelry Robbery
[ESX/QB] ATM Robbery
[ESX/QB] Pause (ESC) Menu
[ESX/QB] Car HUD
[ESX/QB] Safezone
[ESX] Scoreboard
[ESX] Identity

Code is accessible No/Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3160
Requirements ESX/QBCORE
Support Yes
2 Likes

Can you do it with mechanic parts at least as an option. I am searching so long but I cant find anything :D. I mean eiter the mechanic or the players can open the menu and they select the upgrades after that the mechanic need to have the items to apply the upgrades. Thanks!

1 Like

Let me see if I understand, instead of removing money, remove the respective item?

1 Like

How can you change the colour of my product and sell it?

1 Like

Thieves like you are a loss to Fivem.

1 Like

Good morning, the following interface/UI is not yours, I acquired my own and made brief changes. The entire back-end of the script was built by me. So yes, I can sell this specific product.

Best Regards.

1 Like

All the features you’ve shown are mine. All design changes are my own. I made the necessary complaints, thief.

It’s not the same, don’t just look at the interface, look at the features in the script :smiley: Oh, and I’ll say it again, the interface/design isn’t yours.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact the platform’s support, best regards.

I have contacted the platform, do not worry, intervention will be made soon.

It stands the same with all the designs and features I have made. Even the designs I added extra like colot palette, camera are the same. You’re a thief. I shared the script in 2022 and after 2 years I thought no one would notice and you are trying to sell it again, don’t worry, little rat, you will be caught.

Wow exactly the same features. Even the colour platte exra buttons are the same xD . I pity poor people like you, you have no talent.

Sorry for the late reply I wans on a trip.My suggestion is the players goes to the mechanic menu add the upgrades but it doesnt add the upgrade. Instead it creates an invoice that has the selected upgrades and then the mechanic can preview the upgrades and upgrade the vehicle if he has the required items. For example I go and I upgrade my engine to level 3 and my brakes to level 4 I select the upgrades the vehicle goes back to its original state i get the invoice i give it to the mechanic and then the mechanic see the upgrades goes gets the items from the stash and then upgrades the vehicle. Its omething like qb ustoms v2 with reciept but I cant find any ESX

First of all, thanks for the suggestion, I liked the idea!

Second, I think yes, I can do it, but let me try first :smile:

Is there anything specific (idea) for this invoice? In other words, is it based on the invoice system or is it something separate?

Regarding the items needed for the mechanic to tune, can you give more details on what you want done?

I will contact you!

1 Like