[FREE][ESX] AV Vangelico Robbery

A robbery I made months ago, the well known Vangelico robbery with a simple twist.

Features

• Gas effect synched server side.
  • Player can be rewarded with money, items or both.
  • Optimized.
  • Easy Config.

You need to use your own Blackmarket/Pawnshop script.

Preview: Old video
Download: Updated by v0dka

My other Robberies:

13 Likes

You should probably fix the

av_vangelico:stand

vulnerability.

Every server has their own security methods, they/you can use the one you like, I only provide the base code for the robbery.

1 Like

what this suppose to mean? av_vangelico:stand

niceeeee

Nice!

Yeah, finally a good robbery script, u’re God

First off big thanks to AV for releasing this script for free.

I have done some changes and modifications to the script to improve on it:
*Each breakable stand is now synced with other players so multiple players cant rob the same stand multiple times.
*Fixed robbery status being synced i.e all clients can now rob a stand where as before only the owning client could
*Updated some variable names to english (for easier reading for myself and others going forward)
*Fix’s on timer calcs but planning on switching this server side in the near future
*Fixed animations going through the glass when smashing them and also thermite animation
*Changed smoke colour (can change it back in the client script if you want the orange smoke)
*Updated the particles so they despawn, previously would stay there forever or until script restart *some other minor changes here and there

github link

direct download from github release

1 Like

does this work with ESX V1F

there is no sql file in this what are the items that are given

1 Like

the default items is bread and water, this can be seen in the config file, you can change these items and add new items to your database for what you would like to give the person doing the robbery and yes this works with v1.1, v1.2 and v1F

1 Like

Yea for some reason the air vent blip is not showing up for me and there is nothing in the actual shop that starts the robbery like i went to the air vents and theres nothing there at all

does the map blip show(press escape and go to ur map)?
if the map blip doesnt show then have you started the script?

if map blip does show,
what do you see when you go to these coords: -635.94, -213.95, 53.54

if you see nothing check your f8 console and server console is there any errors?

Ahh i got it! this is really nice man! now does it give the police a notification when it is being robbed?

yes however uses esx base notification for this you could change to outlaw alerts or what ever alert system which you use
client.lua line 302:
RegisterNetEvent(‘av_vangelico:notify’)
AddEventHandler(‘av_vangelico:notify’, function()
if PlayerData.job.name == Config.PoliceJobName then
ESX.ShowNotification(Config.Lang[‘police’])
blipRobbery = AddBlipForCoord(-632.39, -238.26, 38.07)
SetBlipSprite(blipRobbery, 161)
SetBlipScale(blipRobbery, 2.0)
SetBlipColour(blipRobbery, 3)
PulseBlip(blipRobbery)
Wait(60000)
RemoveBlip(blipRobbery)
end
end)

I cant place the bomb

How to make the bomb as item?

How to add weapons to the list of weapons for smashing the stands??

i believe you have to find the hash code for the weapon