Resource CLI - Free - [UI & FiveM]

Hello, I have now created a CLI (Command Line Interface) for creating FiveM resources.
This is useful since you can create an entire boilerplate QBCore, ESX or Standalone resource with a Custom UI using a framework such as React / Vue 3.0 (or jQuery) in under a minute.

Installation

Simply install it through running npm install -g fivem-resource-cli in your command line, this requires Node.js

Usage

Open the command line in any directory where you want to use the tool and run fivemresource new.
To see a list of all available templates do fivemresource --templates

Tutorial & Showcase Video

Links

Templates / “Frameworks”

FiveM

• QBCore
  • ESX
  • Standalone

UI

• React
  • Vue 3.0
  • Vue 2.0 (CDN)
  • jQuery
  • Default JS

Contribution & Suggestions

I will gladly take suggestions for which frameworks / templates to add.
Such as adding vRP, Svelte etc if people would want it.
You may also support the project by contributing to the github repository.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~500
Requirements Node.js
Support Partial
18 Likes

bro you are the best thanks for sharing something like this for free

1 Like

No problem, I just hope that someone will find it as useful as I do.
I made it because I was tired of spending all the time setting up Vue / React etc every time I wanted to make a new script.
It really does save alot of time since everything can be set up in like half a minute if you do it quickly haha

1 Like

Nice contribution!

1 Like

yeah bro thanks

This got me excited thinking it would allow me to Make a NUi using a GUI and it would write the code lmao, silly me, great release though

Well it does allow you to do all the annoying stuff, such as setting up Vite configs, all the node packages etc etc.
It sadly doesnt build the entire UI for you though, only a boilerplate / starting UI haha

I hope you still liked it :slight_smile:

I do like it, i think it’s a great idea haha

1 Like

Hey Zerio - this all worked for me last year but for some reason I’m getting errors with;
npm install -g fivem-resource-cli

Logs show this
verbose stack Error: 7C360000:error:1C800066:Provider routines:ossl_gcm_stream_update:cipher operation failed:c:\ws\deps\openssl\openssl\providers\implementations\ciphers\ciphercommon_gcm.c:320: 370 verbose stack 371 verbose cwd C:\Windows\System32 372 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.22621 373 verbose node v20.9.0 374 verbose npm v10.1.0 375 error code ERR_SSL_CIPHER_OPERATION_FAILED 376 error 7C360000:error:1C800066:Provider routines:ossl_gcm_stream_update:cipher operation failed:c:\ws\deps\openssl\openssl\providers\implementations\ciphers\ciphercommon_gcm.c:320: 376 error

Any idea how to fix it?

Does not really look like an issue related to our actual package.

Looks more like it is related to nodejs, or npmjs. Or perhaps just some kind of permissions issue or such.
I would recommend that you update/upgrade those to start out with (if they arent already fairly new)

After a PC restart it worked. Thanks Zerio.

Can you create more youtube tutorials now please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might create some more tutorials if I ever get the motivation for it.
I sadly do not find Youtube that fun anymore, sorry.

Just found this! You have no idea on how much this means for me, and yes I struggle with setting up Vue/React so thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Do you think it MIGHT be possible to add the Quasar framework in there too?

Isnt that more of a ui library, just like mui/vuetify?
Not a separate framework from vue/svelte/react

Yeah but it can still be used with nui, stuff like making circular progress bars and stuff

Awsome!

1 Like