TRAILER STORAGE - See how trailer is filled up ingame

Showcase Video

ScriptsM Trailer Storage - See inventory items ingame

This script will allow you to put items in trailer and see how trailer is filled up ingame by props. Working with ox and qb inventories and target system

Features

• Put items in trailer by ox_inventory and qb-inventory stashes

• Watch how trailer is filled up by props in it

• Great configuration file with configurable items stages percent, trailer slots and weight of stash.

• Optimized to 0.00ms in idle, 0.01ms near trailers

OPEN SOURCE

ESCROWED

DOCUMENTATION [CONFIG AND DOCS]

CHECK IT OUT ON OUR TEST SERVER FOR FREE

:books: My other releases:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements ESX or QBCore
Support Yes
4 Likes

Is an update planned for the Quasar inventory?

1 Like

If the possibilities of qs allow, I will do it for qs. I’ll check it today

3 Likes

Nice script ! and yes, i hope QS update !

2 Likes

Okay, i will :slight_smile:

Neat idea, would be even better if the items resembles what you put in the stash.

A weapon could be stored as a weapon case, other items could be a box, scrap metal and such could be metal sheets, a grill could be a grill, etc.

1 Like

Like this?

2 Likes

I have that already, haha. But thats a tad bit different. I’m just giving the guy some ideas for his resource.

Oh looking good. What is this script?

I’ve been thinking about it and still thinking about how to do it, but so far everything is tending to that the props are conflicting with each other.

Add config options for specific items, if they aren’t set, it’d use random items as you have it set to right now.

Yes i know, i mean props are been stuck in each other and make surface fight. Because if there is a different item - there is a different location and prop sizes for each.

Sorry, i like the script also, just pointing out what could be done (by user itself) to add props for the items in inventory let people decide where to place props inside trailer (or car)

1 Like

Seems like a cool script

1 Like