[Release] [Paid] Radar Gun

Hello everyone, I’ve now been working on this super cool radar gun for a few days and I’m excited to announce that it’s finished. Check out the preview video and let me know what you think.

Purchase here!

Features:

• Change range
  • Use the scope that’s on the radar gun
  • Cool design
  • Enable/disable the crosshair
  • Enable/disable the plate reader
  • Change the measuring system
  • In-game key mapping
Thumbnail

radargunthumbnail

UPDATE 2.0.0

• Complete recode
  • Fixed small bugs
  • Optimized
  • Unlimited range
  • Small ui changes

Note for people that don’t understand:
This fivem radargun script works on QB Core, ESX, ND Core, VRP, Standalone, and everything because it’s standalone so it works on everything without any other resources.

11 Likes

Does this replace a weapon? If so, which?

1 Like

Vintage pistol

1 Like

Yes it replaces the vintage pistol

1 Like

Standalone?

Yes it’s standalone

1 Like

Looks good and price is reasonable

1 Like

Are you able to use this whilst above a vehicle? Like on a small hill/overpass next to the road? Other radar scripts I have seen don’t register vehicles within the radar if you are not on the same Z axis.

Currently it doesn’t, but I’ve got that to work on the new version. I will be updating it.

Is the speed limit it goes off at set by the user or does it go off what road you’re on?

Km/h or Mph ?

1 Like

You can change that in the config file.

It goes by the road you’re on.

Update 1.1
Fixed issue where AI would freak out when pointing the radar gun at them.
AI will now ignore you if you point the radar gun at them but they will freak out if you point any other weapon at them.

Purchased today. Far superior to the old radar script and reasonably priced. Only thing is seems to max out at 20m range regardless of config settings

2 Likes

Thank you for your purchase, this bug is being worked on and will be fixed in the next update. I will notify you once I’ve finished that.

So This one only for police?

2 Likes

Well anyone can use it unless you want to set permission to a role.

Update 1.2

• Optimized, went from average 0.50 ms to 0.07 ms.
  • You can now pickup vehicles that have different z coordinate only when not using the scope.
  • Other small changes.

Planned:

• Change css code to work with more resolutions.
1 Like

That’s the one I used to have. For only 10 bucks this one is well worth the upgrade.
That one you have to press the button to take a reading and that’s it.

This one takes dynamic readings as you aim so you can see instantly if they speed up or slow down, and is also programmed to automatically adjust to the speed limit of the road and alerts you if they are over it.