[Release] [Paid] Radar Gun

Awesome the first thing I tried to do was use it from an overpass and couldn’t :sweat_smile:

I must’ve done something wrong in the latest version that causes the radargun to open only once, I will be updating this today.

1 Like

Fixed a recent issue, some minor changes in the code, and optimization.

1 Like

Great radar gun script.
First, the animation of this script is great!
second, When you aiming at the AI with this radar gun, they won’t freak out like the other radar gun that’s out there.
Third, the scope of this radar gun works perfectly.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work very well on an ultra wide screen - 3440x1440p (34 inch ultra wide).

Readings don’t appear on the screen, and in the aiming view the center laser point is off to the bottom right whilst the lens on the radar is aligned to the left.

1 Like

Thank you for your feed back, this is being worked on and it will be receiving an update to support every resolution.

Halloween sale :jack_o_lantern:
This is now 25% off, to buy this visit the tebex store: https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts

And use coupon code: SPOOKY25

Code valid until November 1st

Hi Andy - Could you post up once this update is done so I can let my community dev know to update it?

This update is now done, I’ve updated it to support every resolution if you have any more questions or concerns please let me know.

1 Like

50% on everything Black Friday sale
https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts

Great script and good price. Just having a small issue.

ADS is showing like this for me. Could a hudcomponent native be interfering?

What exactly is the issue here?

The preview video shows being able to look down the scope and have the speed show up near the reticle. Its not even close

To look down the scope you’ll have to press Q by default which you can change in the gta settings.

Howdy, the RadarGun seems to stop working after a few seconds (after free aiming) with a GTAV Ped. When I used an MP Ped it worked completely fine. Also, when I was a GTAV ped and went into NoClip it solved the issues. By stop working I mean the RadarGun ceases to track vehicles, speed, plate, etc. When I lock onto another vehicle it does the same, and after a few seconds freezes. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your feedback this really helps me find and remove bugs. I will try to recreate the bug, see what’s causing it and try to fix it as soon as I can.

Hi, could you add a check as to whether or not the radar gun is being equipped as well as if the player is a police officer because the client console is being spammed with the distance setting every time a player uses their arrow keys.

As below

It would also help with optimisation because there is no reason it should be running at 0.03 when not in use.

Thank you for your feedback, I’m currently working on a big project that I’m 1 day from finishing. Once I’m finished I will get back to this resource and improve it/rewrite it and remove the escrow system from it.

When first I created this resource I didn’t have as much experience with optimization like I have now so there will be huge improvements. For any suggestions/bug reports you can reply to this or message me thanks.

Is there a way to move the radar gun display to a different corner so it doesn’t overlap other instruments on screen.

Yes you can do that by changing the css