[Release] [Free] Gears (realistic automatic vehicle transmission)

Hello everyone, think is a script that I’ve thought of for a long time but never seen it before so I figured I’d just create it.

Basically, you can set a couple of keys in the settings to change your gears. There is P, R, N, D, and S. When your car is on P you won’t be able to move it. And if your car is on R. When pressing W your car will reverse and when pressing S you will just brake. And if you have your car on N it does nothing. If your car is on D then it will be driving slowly by itself unless you press W then it will accelerate and if you press S it will brake you won’t be able to reverse unless you change your gear to R. And lastly if your car is on S it’s the same as D but your car will be on higher rpm and it will have a little more power.

You can use the command /gears it on and it will save if you relog.
If you have any questions let me know.

Banner

Image Preview:

Video Preview:

Download:

Some other cool resources that go well with this and I suggest you should look at:
Fuel Script
RadarGun
Breathalyzer
Money Script
Weapon Animations

14 Likes

:100: great release

2 Likes

Thank you!

hi nice script bro

is there any idea to make this also for manual gears ?

3 Likes

Could in the future

2 Likes

thank you bro

1 Like

thank you

2 Likes

Is not a valid command
is this normal?

You can go back while you are [D] shift just turning steering any way left or right fix please

Can you show me a video please so I can understand how it happens.

1 Like

Re install it I fixed that issue quickly after release

1 Like

sounds good

will try your script

2 Likes

At the moment, the sport-mode makes any car quite quick, do you see a fix for this or is that intentional, since all old shitty sedans can suddenly accelerate like it’s a porsche.

It’s not too difficult to edit yourself, if its wanted enough I can probably edit the code and post it here. If you made a check for vehicle category when entering the vehicle and weather or not that vehicle will have sport mode if it’s an unwanted category.

Love using manual. Gear script is amazing. I love your scripts.

1 Like

quick question is it possible to dissable a gear for example {S}

Hi, I’m asking for your help. I want to edit this script so that gears change in place of one letter. There was for example a ‘P’, when I switched in place of ‘P’ it became ‘N’ and so on. Thanks in advance!