My first Job

I made my first Job. It´s an lamborghini Racing job made for the Nordschleife

Nordschleife/Nurnburgring

[Release] Nurburgring GP and Nordschleife - 16.1 miles of race tracks for FiveM [v1.20]

It´s the main code from the police job and the job menu from the mechanic Job, it´s currently set up with an lamborghini but you can change that.

preview

fivem script preview - YouTube

Download

GitHub - Ultra-Meloncrafter/esx_lambojob: My first esx jobs

Installation:
Drag and Drop the job folder and car folder (if you want to use it) in your ressource folder
and add
start esx_lambojob
start huracangt3evo
to your server.cfg
import the esx_lambojob.sql in your database and finish

v1.1

Minor Changes:
i removed the stuff which is not important and fixed the Weapon buy menu, so mechanics can buy an jerry can

You can reupload it with your edits, but please give me creds

NOTE:
if you are not using the nurnburgring you need to change the coords
and the status doesn´t update so you can park unlimited cars out

1 Like

Maybe a video to see what it looks like doing the job?

It’s like the police job, so you need players, which I don’t have by now, to race with them on the track, this is just to make it easier, to get the cars and teams together, so I released it if anybody has the same idea

Yes=)

could you maybe use github to see the code?
So this is pretty much a job that is only used to set up races and only races? Saying its like the police job doesnt help fully xd. A video would be nice

look at the edited version

is there now

why dont you look through the code and take some stuff out you dont need like handcuffs, also menu shows mechanic but this isnt a mechanic job. Job labels still has the police ones, I would recommend takin some time just to overview it again. also use fxmanifest

1 Like

I am new to Lua and the job works fine but I can look through it and take useless things, hopefully I don’t break it

That’s the nature of it, break it and figure out why it broke with what you did. I’m not bashing you that it’s trash just trying to help you out improve some things

Okay, thanks

Being transparent. It doesn’t look like any code within that as written by you and was just copy pasting other resources code into yours and renaming it “lambo”. I would personally have put more effort into it to make it original before releasing it.

i am new to lua, it´s just for people who want a racing job on their server and if the basics are there i can use them and if it’s just copy paste some code lines. It´s still my job now i gave credits and i said that the main code is from the police job