[Release] Nurburgring GP and Nordschleife - 16.1 miles of race tracks for FiveM [v1.20]

we must find the prop hash id and put it in fuel script you have. if anyone has the hash please send it!

Tested this out about a week ago. It is perfect. It’s a bit hefty of a download though for those with slower connections, but it’s well worth it. Already added all the essentials for it garages/lscustoms/gas station and even a doctor just in case someone gets hurt. lol.

1 Like

Great to hear :+1:

hi there , it is possible on the next update to add few fuel pups on the pits?.. pit + fuel pump , pit + fuel pump… would be good…

hello wondering if you may be able to help me figure out how to make the roadways like yours, with the subtle crests and angles/elevation changes. i have tried menyoo to place roadways and they are all flat sections. i have also got code walker and have played with the driver lines… as i write this (and still post it) it dawns on me i should make the ymap then import to codewalker and bend the newly spawned navmeshes?!? <— please say thats it :slight_smile: thanks in advance.

omg this is awesome it works so good.
if the map would work we would be able to do costum races with checkpoints.

edit : scratch that ^^ sometimes when i see something awesome my brain stops working ^^ XD

this is so awsome im deffenly going to play with it at some point

for the fuel at the pits why not just put the fuel coords there… and you can "refuel without having a pump as it would be a pit stop

Hi, I have a question about this map, my car and map has no shadow, how to fix it? Thank you.

1 Like

here’s the real question; where’s the sun?

1 Like

There is the sun…but the car still have no shadow :frowning:

1 Like

is there any way to edit the map in codewalker?
i tried to find a way to make the pitboxes working for refueling.

I have a problem. This map is messing up a part of the GTA map.

https://gyazo.com/65e236b7aefee25509c4227105eb134e
https://gyazo.com/2b4916b095fa8ed0253affd2abd9d090

Im 100% sure this map is causing it. Because when i turn it off the map loads without a problem. Is there a way to fix this?

That is good to know! I’ve had reported issues of crashing around in that general area as well. I never thought that this resource would be effecting that area, but I will look into it now to see if that actually is the issue for me as well.

Update: There are several Ymaps that need their extents calculated. Just updated the extents on them and will update when I have some results.

@Brent_Peterson Are there any news on shadows? Because without them it looks really flat.

I would have done It myself, but I can’t find any information about enabling them and also didn’t find anything when looking through the files in OpenIV.

Have you a Fix?

the low end apparment is not working anymore if i use it :wink:

Hello :slight_smile:
is there any object hash id for that fuel stations to bind them in my fuelscript?

Thank you so much, @Brent_Peterson, we are having a blast! :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here