[Release][GFX] Remove HP/ARMOUR Minimap + Remove Red Reticle

image image

Hello,
This is a simple resource, many servers use their own HP and ARMOR HUDs, and gets duplicated too, below Minimap, this script natively removes HP and ARMOR from the Minimap. Also many servers have red crosshairs when you aim at a player, this script also prevents crosshairs from turning red.

Download link:

b2k-minimap.zip (92.9 KB)

This is Standalone script.

29 Likes

Noiicceee

Unfortunately it didn’t work, I’m trying to remove fax too long!

I think I did everything correctly!

just work in the car

2 Likes

i think this is another hud resource drawing this, not native. Native already removed, look Bank notify

3 Likes

yea i still have the bars showing on my server too *Edit
I add it onto a fresh server so i could try and see if i could find out what was making it still appear and it even still shows up on a brand new server with no resources added

1 Like

works great. thank you. been wanting to remove those bars for months!

1 Like

thaks broo nice script :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

not working

2 Likes

hello what is this script for paycheck please ? thanks

I don’t understand, are you referring to Hud ??

not to move the notification paycheck

hey, can you tell me where can i edit to move the pNotify’s notification instead of at the left side? thankyou.

If someone has a problem with the script, see that you do not have any script similar to “RadarWhileDriving” installed, or one that has to do with the radar, because surely you have a compatibility error, I remove the RadarWhileDriving script and it works great for me , after an hour watching him.

2 Likes

Hey, do i have to do anything else besides starting the resource? Cause is really doing nothing in my case.

well in my case is i have used and it worked then i removed to test something now the bars dont show anymore what hell. i have cleaned the cache aswell and restarted the server

how do i always enable this, and not only in car

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me.

Nice job! Im working for me .

1 Like