[Discontinued] Healthbar / UI - Now Supports vRP and ESX! (V 1.1)

im also having the same problem

im having issues where thirst and hunger isnt going down at all… no errors just not working for thirst an hunger

hello how to fix that when im eating a food not a water its replenish both thirst and hunger where can i fix that in own category if bread is for hunger and thirst is for water or any liquid.

hello, i have a problem, thirst and hunger bar doesn’t move, somone can help me

The script is discontinued, that’s probably why.

Im repeat this problem!

I downloaded it yesterday and it is working correctly, maybe it is failing by onesync.

Here I leave a sample of the design that I try to finish inspired by nopixel, I am looking for the exact code to convert the picture “air” and “turbo” if you help me find it it would be very helpful so I ask permission from the owner of the script and launched this design.

for now it is correctly working with the state of drunk and stamina,
I will try to also put the bar or audio detector with the TS.

PD:
the visual effect that I have makes the drunk effect look like this xD

water bar is working correctly, hunger bar is not working at all

everything is good but food bar and water bar doesn’t working for me why?
please help

How to add voice bar

how to fix this? It wasn’t like this before it suddenly became like this

horn were i can get this script

i need help… I dont know why but my food bar doesnt working… But water bar working… image

1 Like

i use this health bar but food and drik does not go down?? Anyone who know how to fix this??

already fix it ?

I’ve evolved and made my own.

can you share?

me too

Hi, I put your HUD out of hunger and thirst some of you know how to enable gps when you’re on foot because with hud I just turn it off I’m just going to the vehicle.
Do you know how to enable GPS on foot? Thank you.