[RELEASE] DEVCORE - Realistic Needs [Drinks][Shots][Food][Alcohol]

Get it from Tebex
Depedencies : ESX, mythic_notify

Preview

Special script that will improve your roleplay server.
It is possible to use esx_status, but you can also use the script without esx_status.

Features
:white_check_mark:No IP-Lock/Obfsucation.
:white_check_mark:The script is optimized to 0.1ms.
:white_check_mark:You can give everything in your hand to your friend and he can give it back to you.
:white_check_mark:For example, if you drink from a can of cola, a random amount of ml will be taken, and if you give the can to a friend, he will get it with the amount with which you passed it on.
:white_check_mark:If you drink alcohol, the effect increases with each use, but it also slowly leaves. In the configuration you can set how much the drink will add effect after use.
:white_check_mark:If you use esx_status, it is possible to set for each item how much status it will give you after each use.
:white_check_mark:If you use larger drinks, such as a bottle of wine or vodka, you have the option of pouring yourself a shot or a glass of wine. if you pour, take a quantity of ml from the bottle and you can drink a shot or a glass of wine or give it to a friend or put the item in your inventory.
:white_check_mark:there is an option to add more items in the configuration.
:white_check_mark:For each item you can set the size of food in grams and drinks in milliliters the more you set the more you eat or drink.
:white_check_mark:You can use an alcohol tester that shows you how much alcohol a person has in their blood.

:heart: Other products
Realistic Smoking
Npc Drug Sales
Water Gun

13 Likes

This is amazing :smiley: Absolutely love your scripts and will deffo be picking this up.

1 Like

LOVE your work, Had a question, for the bigger drinks, is there a way to fix the animation of the prop so it’s not going into the players arm? That’s the ONLY thing I dislike, other than that, this is a beautiful script! <3

Hi, I have a problem with food, I can’t get it to rise when you eat

For which ESX version is that?

1 Like

amazing work! have you considered or are you planning to launch a version for qbcore?

1 Like

same i have that to