[RELEASE] DEVCORE - Realistic Smoking [JOINT] [CIGAR] [CIGARETT]

New Version: [PAID] DEVCORE - Realistic Smoking V2 [JOINT] [CIGAR] [CIGARETT] [VAPE] [BONG]

I think this script will be especially appreciated by roleplay servers

Shop

Preview

Features

Extensive Configuration

Synchronized effects

Rollings joints with a minigame

Need of having lighter item to light cigar, cigarette or joint

When used in a vehicle, a cigarette, joint or cigar is automatically placed in the mouth

The joint adds 50% armor

When smoking a joint, the effect increases with each use

It is possible to walk while smoking

The script is optimized

If your character gets in the water, a cigarette, cigar or joint will get automatically destroyed

Depandacies

ESX

Mythic_notify

The product also includes a modified version of the esx_crafting script

10 Likes

Looks cool and realistic

2 Likes

does your character die in 40-60 game years of emphysema? please add if not, i want my city to have emphysema death story

3 Likes

chemo treatment center MLO coming out next

Muy buen trabajo ! pensando seriamente si comprarlo

I think you forgot the sql file.

Hello, the items in my video are just examples, you can set your own items that you want to use in the config file

Hi , can this script combine with stress ? like you need to smoke to release the stress

and how long it take to finish one cig ?

Hi, I think it would work but you have to do it yourself, the length of smoking can be set in the config file

cool looking script… but damn that song in the video :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

THIS SHIT DOPE.
players are loving it and opened up some ideas.
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Cool !

1 Like

Any plans on making this Onesync Infinity ready?
I bought the script, and each time server sends the events out to each player, it’ll play a wierd emotes if the cped is not in the “Onesync grid/area”.

Other than this flaw, everything else is awesome, and i love everything else about this script. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

New version also for onesync infinity

2 Likes

for some reason the items arent usable

i just figured this out. i had to go into the devcore confi and add my frameworks export for stress.

if your on QBcore you need to add this to your config
TriggerServerEvent(‘hud:server:RelieveStress’, math.random(2, 4))

How come the effects last so long? Mine don’t seem to stop, I got the script yesterday and today I’ve been trying to figure it out all day. The joint effects last ages and I believe I have to restart for them to go away.

So wait, V1 isnt compatible with infinity? that maybe explains why we are having issues with it starting when using a joint…

1 Like

Any fix for this yet>?

1 Like

no support, tickets will not be processed

2 Likes