[QB]DEVCORE - NPC Drug Sales [ADVANCED]

ESX VERSION
Get it from Tebex

Preview
Depedencies : QB-Core

Features

:white_check_mark:Extensive configuration.
:white_check_mark:Drugs can be sold in a vehicle.
:white_check_mark:It is possible to negotiate a price.
:white_check_mark:If the buyer dies while calling the police, the notification will not come.
:white_check_mark:The notice shows the police what the dealer looks like and, if you are selling from a vehicle, the type of vehicle.
:white_check_mark:The buyer may refuse, accept or call the police, or if he is a gangster, he may rob you.
:white_check_mark:If you pick up a weapon during a robbery, the robber will start firing at you.
:white_check_mark:If you sell drugs to gang members, you get a little more money than if you sell it to normal civilians.
:white_check_mark:If you press the run away button, it is possible that the robber will let you run or start shooting at you.
:white_check_mark:It is not possible to turn off the sale of drugs during the sale or robbery.
:white_check_mark:The optimization is 0.1 ms.

:heart: Other products
ESX
Realistic Smoking
Realistic Needs
Water Gun
QB
Realistic Smoking

3 Likes

Only problem with this is that it triggers on every npc, so if u have a NPC behind a a desk in a store for a example, it will trigger on that aswell right?

Other then that, cool!

1 Like

Did you try to set up a ticket and ask for help?

idk why people make a drug sell script to sell every damn week on these forums lol, we need variety people!

2 Likes

Show him support on this release to encourage him to make more unique scripts :joy:
Thats all I can say, but yeah its pretty clean, so I like it. Ones I have used, are all bugged on way or the other.

2 Likes

true atleast he made a decent one compared to most i guess lol

1 Like

Was this taken down, when I click on the link to download it, the link just brings me to a welcome screen

I’ve been trying to get this script to work for my qbcore server but I can’t get any support.