Realistic weapon backpack system [PAID] [Standalone]

f0e8c6a9a083cac5909ba00d9dd1e4e2012a3431

A SUPER-REALISTIC system so that players without a backpack cannot use long weapons. Since it is unrealistic for them to carry an AK-47 in a pocket! It is perfect for roleplay servers, as it also adds a realistic animation to the drawing of these weapons.

• It also has a small price and is STANDALONE, it will be compatible with any framework and any kind of scripts.

• You can also add as many types of backpacks as you want in the config itself.

If you have any problems, we are practically 24/7 available to help.

image (30)

:movie_camera: Youtube showcase

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex

More scripts with UI👇

:fire: 25x1 JOBS SYSTEM | AMAZING UI + MORE JOBS WITH EXP

:fire: MINER JOB | Level System + Custom Props

:fire: Advanced Garbage Job | 2x1 Dumpster and Junkyard

:fire: Advanced Progress Bar

:fire: Advanced Sell Drugs To NPC | Level System

:fire: KARTS Rental

:fire: Advanced Bus JOB

:fire: Advanced register | character select

:fire: Advanced Airplane JOB | Level System

:fire: Advanced Trucker JOB | Level System

:fire: USED VEHICLES FOR SALE with UI

:fire: Surfing and Water Activities with UI

:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +150
Requirements none
Support Yes💜
2 Likes

If you had an open source version, I would be happy to take a look at it and consider helping you provide some additional features.

I think it would be interesting if you couldn’t even put the Longarms in your inventory without an approved bag, and if you had the bag on AND the weapons in your inventory, when you remove the bag, the weapons would go with it.

I know some inventories feature containers, so, it could be interesting to incorporate the feature where the longarms are un-equipped and stored in the bag container when you remove the bag.

2 Likes

What a great idea! I thought something similar, but I know that many inventories already do this. Maybe I can do it later though.

Does this work with inventories that uses weapon as items rather than the weapon wheels? I use core_inventory

1 Like

Hello, yes, it should work. However, if you have any problems we will be happy to help you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Works perfectly without any changed ! thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Great, enjoy! :smile:

Nice work :wink:

3 Likes

Could you add an option to expand pocket space also as a option