[PAID] Advanced Sell Drugs To NPC | Level System

This is the best system for selling drugs to NPCs that you can find, with an original design and very positive interaction for the role of your city. NPCs will decide if they want to buy drugs from you or if they prefer to rob you or call the police… all accompanied by a beautiful UI and realistic animations.

• Advanced system of interaction with NPCs, with different possibilities (accept the sale of drugs, call the police or steal the drugs).

• Drug sale with animated UI. Original, intuitive and modern design.

• You can add as many drugs as you want.

• Police option needed for each drug, and if there is not enough police available that drug will not appear in the menu.

• More moneyper each cop, the more cops you have, the more they will pay you.

• Level system for each drug independently, that is, each drug will have its own independent level. For now this will affect the following: increased money when paying, higher probability that the NPC will buy from you according to your level, lower probability that he will call the police according to your level (if you come up with more ideas for levels, let me know).

• Pay increase system based on zone (you can add in the settings as many zones as you want by name in the game and how much you will get paid in that zone).

• Possibility to recover the stolen drug if you kill the npc who stole it.

• Bar of your level adapted to the UI.

• Random animations when the npc decides.

• If you don’t have a drug it won’t appear in the UI. Only the ones you have will appear.

• All the configuration has been rewritten and improved.

• Improved UI transitions and animations for a better user experience.

• Realistic animations.

• 100% configurable. Easy to make translations, in Spanish (es), English (en) and French (fr).

• Editable aesthetics.

• You can easily integrate your own Dispatcher for police alerts, but also includes a complete police alert.

• Fully optimized. Resmon 0.0 and in use 0.02 max.

• The script is protected through the Escrow System, you can configure almost everything in config.lua, function.lua and policealert.lua, you can also change the style in html.

:movie_camera:Youtube showcase

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex

:books: DOCUMENTATION

More scripts with UI👇

:fire: Advanced Bus JOB

:fire: Advanced register | character select

:fire: Advanced Airplane JOB | Level System

:fire: Advanced Trucker JOB | Level System

:fire: USED VEHICLES FOR SALE with UI

:fire: Surfing and Water Activities with UI

:fire: Job Center

:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No (except config and design)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500 aprox
Requirements ESX/QB
Support Yes
2 Likes

Can the color scheme be changed? For example it’s all purple. Could it be changed to green?

1 Like

Of course!

Hello!

Im thinking of buying this, What kind of drugs script do I need to pair with this script?

1 Like

works with anyone! :purple_heart:

Okay thanks for fast answer, which one do you recommend? I’ve tried different scripts and it hasn’t been working

1 Like

soon we will have our own hehe, also if you are interested we can make an exclusive one for you.

I recommend you to open a ticket in our store and we will help you with everything.

My server is opening in 1-3 weeks, how long will it take for you guys to create your own?

1 Like

Becarefull if you have any LEO jobs other than “police” this script will not work for you. Developers have been saying they will make the job configurable for over a month now and still havent. Was a waste of money for our server.

Guess they dont have the spare 15 minutes to make the job configureable with all the new resources they are pushing out.

1 Like

¡New update!

• IT IS NOW COMPATIBLE WITH ALL INVENTORIES, AND WITHOUT THE NEED TO CONFIGURE IT!

• Now you can add all the police jobs you want.