[PAID] Advanced register | character select

Looking for a unique and beautifully designed registration menu and character selector without having to use a multicharacter?

Well, here you have one. Below I will explain everything it includes and some previews.

• Beautiful, fully configurable UI with modern animations.

• A complete and easy configuration.

• Option to deliver cash and initial items.

• Transitions between screens.

• Possibility to activate commands to re-register or enter the character selector.

• Possibility to change the animation of the character selector.

• Possibility to change the location of the character selector.

:exclamation:Important: this does not work with servers that use multiple characters. This is the opposite and is created for users who want a character selector without the need to use a multicharacter.

:movie_camera:Youtube showcase

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex

More scripts with UI👇

:fire: Advanced Airplane JOB | Level System

:fire: Advanced Trucker JOB | Level System

:fire: USED VEHICLES FOR SALE with UI

:fire: Surfing and Water Activities with UI

:fire: Sell Drugs To NPC

:fire: Job Center

:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
4 Likes

Looks quite cool although the UI looks very “personal”. Like I personally dont think alot of servers would want to have that picture of a man in their character system or such.
But I personally think that this script is overall good and the price is fair for your work.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I understand what you mean. But I must tell you that all this is modifiable and that this can be changed just by changing the image :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT: Hi, if you buy Buty-Identity and it is not responsive in low resolutions don’t worry, tomorrow it will be fixed. I forgot to upload the good file and I’m out of home (I warn you so you don’t worry hehe).

amazing work and a very nice design! Keep up the good work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::fire::fire:

Waiting for open source price

1 Like