[PAID] MINER JOB | Level System + Custom Props

:blue_book: Product description

Miner Job is the perfect script to take your FiveM server to the next level! This advanced script is specifically designed to work with ESX and QBcore and offers a unique and unmatched experience for your players.

With Miner Job, players will be able to become a miner and extract different types of minerals in different places on the map. The unique user interface allows players to easily and intuitively control and manage their mining work.

In addition, Miner Job includes a number of additional features, such as the ability to sell minerals, a progression system, and rewards to keep players entertained.

Don’t wait any longer and add Miner Job to your FiveM server today! Your players will not be able to resist the temptation to become a miner and start mining immediately.

:page_facing_up: Features

• You can add all the routes you want and as many rocks as you want (INFINITE).
  • You can change the level required for each type of ore (STONE, METAL AND GOLD).
  • EXPERIENCE and LEVELS system.
  • Includes PROP for UNIQUE rocks.
  • Particle effects and camera game.
  • Responsive UI design.
  • Protected by ESCROW FIVEM.

:question: What does the purchase include?

• Script “Miner JOB” protected with fivem escrow.

• Exclusive rock props.

:movie_camera:Youtube showcase

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex ESX

:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex QBcore

:camera: IMAGES

d5db78f6b105f56cb19d3b387e786a2ab0c5ee13.png

5c06b1a6db2eb8218bc10affd7cd907499a89dcf.png

f414c6a8a9fec65098b072e680de1deae2c1bb37.png

More scripts with UI👇

:fire: Advanced Garbage Job | 2x1 Dumpster and Junkyard

:fire: Advanced Progress Bar

:fire: 20x1 JOBS SYSTEM | Create infinite jobs with level & EXP

:fire: Advanced Sell Drugs To NPC | Level System

:fire: KARTS Rental

:fire: Advanced Bus JOB

:fire: Advanced register | character select

:fire: Advanced Airplane JOB | Level System

:fire: Advanced Trucker JOB | Level System

:fire: USED VEHICLES FOR SALE with UI

:fire: Surfing and Water Activities with UI

:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements none
Support Yes💜
2 Likes

Can you set your own locations for mining?

1 Like

Hello, yes!

1 Like

I use this job and I find it very realistic, my players love this job! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! I just wanted to ask how customisable the job is? Because I use a number of other resources swell that relate to my current mining “job”. For example I don’t “require” the users to sell their ores then and there because a lot of it can be used for crafting and such.
Another question of mine is- is the whole interacting with the UI part necessary? I only glanced over the video quickly but generally speaking I’d just like my players to go to the mine and mine and then go process it or whatever. Maybe talk to a guy before hand but I didn’t really see a reason for the whole UI and level system. A more interesting way of limiting ores to certain levels or whatever would be to make a basic pickaxe and a better one or smth. Again, I am not here to complain by any means your script is very cool and I am thinking of buying it I am just here asking about the limitations of the obfuscation or whatever. Seeing as these are features I’d otherwise go for creating. In simple terms it’s really just limiting certain ores to certain items. One bad pickaxe and better ores require a better oickaxe or whatever. It might sound less realistic than a level system since that can be explained as pure experience and someone with more experience is better but in roleplay I think having to get a better item makes more sense. Again, super dope script and I will most likely be buying it I just had to ask these questions beforehand so that I know what I can and can not do with it. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Would be awesome to see the ability to use drills, and explosives to also mine! would tie some illegal items, to legal jobs :slight_smile: