[QB] Raid Camps (Advanced Level System EXP, Bosses, Many Features) | Lambra

Short Explanation:
This script is intended to add functionality to illegal civs and to the police.
A global camp will be generated at the map, after it get looted the server will be delayed to create another.
You can set every camp different from each other, amount exp to give, how many npcs, bosses, armor,if they can take headshot, models.
The loot you get will generate according to your level and EXP.

Showcase Video

Features:(Check Comment sections for newer updates)

• You can set multiple different camps;
  • Advanced level system with EXP;
  • Configurable Rewards according to your LEVEL;
  • No limitation at levels;
  • Offensive npc’s once they see you, they will push/cover;
  • Multiple options to customize npc’s and bosses;
  • Properly synced with everyone;
  • You can set different amount of exp per camp(so you can set harder camps than others);
  • Support third eye target system;
  • Enable EXP to players in radius of the crate;
  • Discord logs when crate is opened;
  • Dynamically programmed so you can deep customize it;
  • Plug & Play;
  • Fully configurable and UserFriendly;
  • Nice and clean to interact;
  • Highly optimized (0.00ms when idle);
  • Protection against “Triggers Executors (cheaters)” to receive rewards;

Framework Required: QBCore or ESX Version (might convert to other framework on request)

Download: Tebex

Code accessible No, but have customization files (FiveM Escrow System)
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 600
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes

:books: Other Releases

5 Likes

ESX future?

1 Like

If will be available for esx i will take it for sure, very cool work!

sure it will be available for ESX in a future update @Beauflexx @strianodev

1 Like

I’m waiting the ESX

ESXers unite!

1 Like

esx is a must !!!1

It’d be nice to have some customisable stuff in a separate client lua, such as the drawtext and notify. That way we can bring it into however system we have. Just a thought.

and blips!

@googleoblivion That’s the QBCore version, if you have any other notify system you just gotta set it on your QB Notify function, as for the blip there is the Config.Blip to edit, about the texts you have the “Locales” you just gotta change them

waiting for esx version :slight_smile:

Yeah but i can’t bring it away from drawtext. Like qb-target.

I think it’d be better if you made some functions configurable.

TOO MUCH ESCROW! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

You cant because it dosnt support qb-target yet :wink: makes sense

Awesome job! Extremely fun script, and highly customizable. It comes with a solid base to build off of. I currently have 3 additional camps and plans to expand further with varying tiers and difficulty of peds. Very high quality script. Worth every penny!

Lambra knocked it out of the park on this one! The Raid camps are toppp notch and super fun for community events, or just solo gameplays. Very customizable and the support team is superr dope with helping with issues when it comes to further customizing the script! Raid Camps is solid af, and look forward to more work from this team!

Well i purchased it and i’d love to use it, but it’s way too escrowed. I can’t touch a thing, it’s not even working for me. Reset delay is 1 and another camp never creates. Looks fun!

1 Like

What you mean you cant touch a thing, the script it totally configurable to user liking at the config.
And your part of “not working” its because the script wont repeat the last zone generated, so if you have only 1 zone added …

Hello! LOVE this script! I was curious to if there was a way to add a NON TARGET group in the future. Maybe a admin permission or something that allows the admins to fight along side the NPC. For example I have a mansion with admin guards, I would like to use this to add the NPC protection as well, without killing me or my admin guards.

I have two zones currently, and i don’t generate a new zone upon completion of the first.

I can touch the predefined config and that’s it. I’m not dogging you for that, I just can’t touch any of the inner workings. I can’t even get it to function on my end.

Everything server owners needs to change are at config, thats why you dont have access to the SC, also it is advertised at the topic that the script uses FiveM Escrow System, and you can only access the customization files.
Now about your problem generating a new zone double check your config and check if its ok, since you r the only one with that issue… also its not recommended setting 1ms for the delay even if its for debug, at least set it to 2000ms, its not a client thread

1 Like