[ESX] Mechanic Jack | Lambra

Short Explanation:
This script has 2 ways to go, the legal one that the mechanics can use the car jack to increase their roleplay and obviously replace wheels, and the illegal one that players can steal car wheels and put bricks instead.
Also check: Steal Car Wheels Mission

Showcase Video

Features: (Check Comment sections for newer updates)

• Plug & Play;
  • Fully configurable and UserFriendly;
  • You can Jack/Brick any vehicle including the player’s ones;
  • Ability to limit normal players to steal wheels only between determined hours (GTA INGAME TIME);
  • Mechanics arent clock limited;
  • Mechanics can use the car jack for other things to increase their RP;
  • Interactions with nice animations/props;
  • Nice and clean to interact;
  • Highly optimized (0.00ms when idle);
  • Protection against “Triggers Executors (cheaters)” to receive rewards;

Framework Required: ESX or QBCore Version (might convert to other framework on request)

Dependencies: Recommended progressbar or any other progressbar script, you can edit at config

Download: Tebex

Code accessible No, but have customization files (FiveM Escrow System)
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 750
Requirements Listed Above
Support Yes

:books: Other Releases

3 Likes

Hey I have this script, and its not syncing from client to client. Which is a bit of an issue for continuity, is there any way you could add that?

check the DM i sent you

1 Like

Yes, is not sync with my players :c ¿ any help with that ?

open a ticket

1 Like

*New Update, check the update logs

1 Like

New Update, check the update logs

Top tier dev. 5x⭐
He addressed all my problems and made required changes asap!
Highly recommended.

Definitely interested in this - my only question is would it be possible to remove the requirement for a jack being used before a wheel can be removed?

I have some car lifts in my garages and would like to be able to lift a car up off the ground with that, and then be able to remove the wheel.

nope, the jack is even the script name

ah okay, and guessing the script is not accessible? Guess I will just write something myself

Quick support, good script ! Best place to buy scripts

I bought the script today. It just offers so much more RP. I had some problems with the script, but the support was just nice. It was looked so long until it worked for me. A clear 10 from 10

New Update:
Changed: ESX object import, since esx:getSharedObject is deprecated (esx:getSharedObject Deprecation | ESX Documentation);
Added: Customizable files that you can manually change to old ESX import;

New Update.
Added: Support flat wheels;
Added: New customizable functions: (onVehicleRaised, onVehicleLowered, onWheelTakenOff, onWheelPutOn);

New Update.
Added: Config option to restrict jacking only with owned player vehicles;
Added: Jacking rotation is now synced between players;

is there an esx progress bar that works with this script please share link if available

Any progressbar works, if you dont have any simply download the “Recommended” one.