[QB] Raid Camps (Advanced Level System EXP, Bosses, Many Features) | Lambra

Blip Alpha doesn’t work for me either. I have it set to 50 and it’s still super red.

Make sure you have the latest version, since it is working normally

• Amazing Script - - - -
          Config is very easy to alter and configure to our liking
          Feedback from our users is nothing but positive.
          From me and my lot we give this 10/10!

Really cool script easy to use and configure and a pretty decent price :slight_smile:

New Update, check the update logs

looks cool!

1 Like

1 Like

New Update check the update logs

Since running my server back up, ive noticed that some players rather do missions than to roleplay all the time. This script does just that. great idea and easliy editable to suite your server needs or wants. also im running QBCore

Great Script Just got it and my players already Enjoy it ++

Great script with frequent updates and easy customization! The developer is active and engaged with the community.

any reason why the “looting” of the crate isnt working?

open a ticket showing details…

New Update
Discord logs

New Update
Fixed: Exploit on looting using qb-target

Did you ever fix this issue? I am having an issue where we loot the crate but we get no xp or items.

I have purchased this script and installed it on my server. Followed the read me file which was pretty simple. However, the script is NOT fully working. I have opened a ticket in the Discord but the issue has not been fixed. The issue is, when all the NPCs are dead, I go loot the crate. I am able to press “e” to loot and it even does the animation and the progress bar of the looting. However, I don’t receive any item(s) or EXP. The error that I receive in the Config is “SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to compare number with nil” The script is locked so there’s nothing that I could do to fix the issue. I have also tried this on a fresh install of QBcore and the issue is the same.