[QB/ESX][STANDALONE][PAID] Player Worlds

:beginner: Info

• Give the players in your server the ability to transfer to their own worlds where they can invite others to explore and roam the world. Grant your players a safe space where they can escape the carnage to relax, explore, and get creative! Players can send invites to other players or send a request to join other players’ worlds! Furthermore, possessing control over who is allowed in their own worlds! Fully server synced with an extensive configuration file that allows integration of multiple different frameworks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

:beginner: Features

• Incredibly extensive configuration file allowing great control over the resource and its functionality
  • QBcore, ESX, OR Standalone (Framework & Resource Independent)!
    • Ability to use different permission systems: Ace permissions, Discord roles, command, QBCore jobs, ESX jobs, custom or no authentication at all!
  • Ability to choose from different notification systems: GTAV, VCore-Noti, OkOkNotify, T-Notify, skeexsNotify, Infinity Notify, B-Notify, Atom Notify QBCore, ESX, or add your custom notification calls! If you don’t know how, make a request and I’ll add it in for you!
  • Translatable language file, easy to change language file add your own if needed
  • Infinite player worlds
  • Allow players to transfer to their own private Player World, with the ability to invite other players to join them. Or alternatively, join other players’ private worlds!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

:beginner: Requirements *(Optional) *

NOTE: none of these resources are required, only install the resources that you want!

If you are confused about which files you need, please refer to the Installation Guide and Customization Guide found below!
For Discord Permissions
[discordroles] Discord permission checking
[hqly_perms] wrapper for discordroles
For QBCore
[QBCore Framework] QBCore framework
For ESX
[ESX Framework] ESX framework
Supported Notification Frameworks
[OkOkNotify] [VCore-Noti] [T-Notify]
[skeexsNotify] [Infinity Notify] [B-Notify]
[Atom-Notify]
[QBCore] Built-in QBCore notification system
[ESX] Built-in ESX notification system

:beginner: Installation Guide

Standalone (Framework & Resource Independent)
  1. download hqly_player_worlds and drag and drop into your resources folder
  2. add start hqly_player_worlds to your server.cfg file
  3. edit config.lua
    3.1. change permissionType to either ace, command, or none
    3.2. change notificationFramework to gtav
  4. follow the specific permissions framework guide found below
QBCore
  1. make sure you have QBCore installed, properly configured, and running
  2. download hqly_player_worlds and drag and drop into your resources folder
  3. add start hqly_player_worlds to your server.cfg file
  4. edit config.lua
    4.1. change permissionType to qbcore
    4.2. change notificationFramework to qbcore
    4.3. edit allowedRoles and put any job names you wish to be able to open the menu
  5. to change either the permission or notification framework refer to the Permissions and Notification Framework Guides found below
ESX
  1. make sure you have ESX installed and running
  2. download hqly_player_worlds and drag and drop into your resources folder
  3. add start hqly_player_worlds to your server.cfg file
  4. edit config.lua
    4.1. change permissionType to esx
    4.2. change notificationFramework to esx
    4.3. edit allowedRoles and put any job names you wish to be able to open the menu
  5. to change either the permission or notification framework refer to the Permissions and Notification Framework Guides found below
Permissions Framework Guides
  • Ace Permissions
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change permissionType to ace
  2. in your server.cfg add the appropriate ace permissions.
    2.1. IE: add_ace group.police command.baitcar allow (make sure the command matches the command you have set in the config)
  • Discord Permissions
  1. install & configure discordroles and hqly_perms: refer to Requirements section found above
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change permissionType to discord
  3. place any desired Discord role IDs into allowedRoles
  • Command Permissions
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change permissionType to command
    1.2. change commandPassword to your own password
  2. authenticate in-game via /bc_onduty <password> (if you didnt change the default onDuty command)
  • QBCore Permissions
  1. install & configure QBCore
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change permissionType to qbcore
    2.2. edit allowedRoles to include any job roles names you wish to be able to open the menu
  • ESX Permissions
  1. install & configure ESX
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change permissionType to qbcore
    2.2. edit allowedRoles to include any job roles names you wish to be able to open the menu
  • No Permissions
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change permissionType to none

ADVANCED

• Custom Permissions
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change permissionType to custom
  2. find function canAccessMenu in client/auth.lua
    2.1. find line: elseif config.permissionType == 'custom' then and add your verification call there, return true if can access menu
Notification Framework Guides
  • GTAV
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change notificationFramework to gtav
  • OkOkNotify
  1. install & configure OkOkNotify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to okok
  • VCore-Noti
  1. install & configure VCore-Noti
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to vcore
  • T-Notify
  1. install & configure T-Notify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to tnotify
  • B-Notify
  1. install & configure B-Notify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to bnotify
  • Infinity Notify
  1. install & configure Infinity Notify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to infinity
  • Atom-Notify
  1. install & configure Atom-Notify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to atom
  • skeexsNotify
  1. install & configure skeexsNotify
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to skeexs
  • QBCore
  1. install & configure QBCore
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to qbcore
  • ESX
  1. install & configure ESX
  2. edit config.lua
    2.1. change notificationFramework to esx

ADVANCED

• Custom Notifications
  1. edit config.lua
    1.1. change notificationFramework to custom
  2. find function doNotification in config.lua
    2.1. find first instance of if config.notificationFramework == 'custom' then and add your success notification call under hat line using variable msg as the message text
    2.2 find second instance of if config.notificationFramework == 'custom' then and add your error notification call under that line using variable msg as the message text

:beginner: Config File Explained

Expand Me

NOTE: if an option is left blank, that means that you can change it to anything!

Configuration Explanation Options
permissionType Permission system to use to authenticate roles/jobs discord, ace, none, qbcore, esx, command, custom
commandPassword Will authenticate the player WITH the onduty command
allowedRoles The job names or Discord role IDs that can open the menu
commands.staffTransferWorld Command for staff to transfer their player to the desired Player World
commands.transferPlayerWorld Command for staff to transfer a target player to a desired Player World
commands.staffAuthenticate Command used to authenticate player with command-based permissions
commands.transferWorldRequest Command used to send a teleport request to a target player
commands.transferWorldAccept Command to accept a teleport request or invite
commands.transferWorldDeny Command to deny a teleport request or invite
commands.transferWorld Command to transfer the player to their own Player World
commands.transferWorldInvite Command to invite a target player to a players Player World
commands.transferWorldKick Command to kick a target player from own Player World
commands.getCurrentWorld Command to notify player what Player World they are currently in
commands.mainWorld Command to transfer back to the Main World
requestCoolDown How often players can send world transfer requests in seconds. Leave at 0 for no cool down. Staff over-ride cooldown. 0 - 9999999
teleportCoolDown How long in seconds a player will not be able to teleport for after a successful teleport between worlds. Leave at 0 for no cool down. Staff over-ride cooldown. 0 - 9999999
inviteResponseTime How long in seconds an invite will stay active for before being removed 0 - 9999999
mainWorldTeleportCoolDown Toggle whether the teleport cool down should apply when transferring to the Main World true/false
debugMode Spit debug info into console true/false

:beginner: Commands

Expand Me

Note: commands are modifiable through the config

Config Name Command (default) Description Usage (default)
staffTransferWorld /stw Transfers your player to the desired Player World (Staff Only) /stw <worldId>
transferPlayerWorld /tpw Transfers a target player to desired Player World (Staff Only) /tpw <playerId> <worldId>
staffAuthenticate /tw_staff Authenticate player if permission type is set to command `/tw_staff
transferWorldRequest /twr Send a transfer world request to a target player /twr <playerId>
transferWorldAccept /twa Accept a transfer world request or invite that has been received /twa
transferWorldDeny /twd Deny a transfer world request or invite that has been received /twd
transferWorld /tw Transfer to own Player World /tw
transferWorldInvite /twi Send a transfer world invite to a target player /twi <playerId>
transferWorldKick /twk Remove target player from Player World if they are in issuing players’ Player World /twk <playerId>
getCurrentWorld /cpw Inform player what current Player World they are in /cpw
mainWorld /mw Transfers the player to the Main World (World #0) /mw

:beginner: Preview

Expand Me

Video:

Images

:beginner: Future Plans

1. Menu control alongside commands with added functionality
    1.1. Ability to view which players are in your current player world
    1.2. More player control of players in your world through menu options
  2. Cooldown before teleport
  3. World statuses: Open, Closed : with open players are able to see and join that player world without permission

:beginner: Get It Here!

Available for purchase on my Tebex store for $4.99 USD! (Escrowed)
Or
Available for purchase on my Tebex Store for $39.99 USD! (Source)

:beginner: Support & Other Work

Don’t hesitate to report any issues, offer any constructive criticism, or leave a suggestion!
If you have an idea you’d love to see come to life, don’t be afraid to get in touch!
Check out my other work:
[Bait-Car V2] | [X-Priorities] | [Play-Time] | [Ground]

Code is accessible Yes & No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~793
Requirements Refer to Requirement Section Above
Support Yes
3 Likes

Hey, i don’t see link or pictures on preview section ^^

1 Like

Same i wait a preview :smiley:

If you are teleported to a different world while clocked in as a cop, does the main city where everyone is located show as 1 cop online?

I need the Preview.

Does this use the bucket instance system?

preview?

No shot you’re selling routing buckets

It looks like it :smiley:

I’ll post a preview soon, just been caught up with some stuff.

Yes, it is using the bucket routing, haven’t seen anything like this posted so I decided to go ahead and make it. Don’t see anything wrong with this release.

As for the scoreboard question, you would have to modify the scoreboard resource to correctly display the right number of whatever job.

It doesn’t look good support wise to potential customers to wait 4 days for a preview of something you’ve released.

Please Preview

If he posted 2 weeks ago and no preview it’s probably going to be a headache with support lmao

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. While I understand your concerns, please be assured that I am diligently working towards resolving the issues and delivering a high-quality product in a timely manner. Unfortunately, I have encountered certain setbacks with the Zap hosting platform and real-life obligations, which have delayed the creation and posting of the preview. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.

I would like to clarify that making assumptions about the quality of my support based on a delay in the release of a preview is not representative of the level of support I offer. I take pride in providing my clients with comprehensive resources and continuously updating them. If you were to speak with any of my clients, you would know that I am committed to offering the best possible support. Thank you again for your understanding and support.

I am pleased to report that we have successfully restored our development server tonight, and we expect to upload the preview within the next few days.