[PAID] X-Priorities : Infinite Amount of Priorities!

:beginner: Info

• A unique approach towards a very common resource type. Smooth, optimized, and lightweight priorities script. Unique ability to have as money priorities as you need! As well as remove them when un-needed.

:beginner: Requirements

:beginner: Features:

• Discord role whitelisted
  • Server-synced
  • Configuration file
  • Ability to have infinite amount of priorities out
  • Not obfuscated / encrypted / IP-locked!

:beginner: Commands:

• /priority [priorityID] [time] [message] - Create / Update a priority with the ID of [priorityID], [time] is in seconds (can be decimal), with the message of [message]
  • /priority [priorityID] [time] - Create / Update a priority with the ID of [priorityID], [time] is in seconds (can be decimal), with no message
  • /priority [priorityID] - Toggle off / on the priority corresponding to priorityID!
  • /rpriority [priorityID] - Remove the priority corresponding to priorityID from the priorities!

:beginner: Preview:

• Video
  • Image: I know the image is a bit overkill having ~30 priorities, but this is just a demonstration. Any priority can be removed with /rpriority or updated to have text or update time or set active/inactive

:beginner: Get It Here:!

• Available for purchase on my Tebex store for $4.99 USD!

Don’t hesitate to report any issues, offer any constructive criticism, or leave a suggestion!

Check out my other work: [Bait-Car] | [Play-Time]

2 Likes

This looks awesome! Will consider! Well done & nice release!

1 Like

Then stir up the chicken-fried dish! :grin: