[PAID] [Standalone] Infinity Notify

:computer: Infinity Notify

Notify system with beautiful UI. Infinity Notify is standalone script, so you can use it on whatever framework.

Usage

Client-side:

TriggerEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', 'Error</br>Example Error Notify!', 'error')
TriggerEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', 'Information</br>Example Info Notify', 'info')
TriggerEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', 'Success</br>Example Success Notify', 'success')
TriggerEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', 'Warning</br>Example Warn Notify.', 'warn')

Server-side:

TriggerClientEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', source, 'Error</br>Example Error Notify!', 'error')
TriggerClientEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', source, 'Information</br>Example Info Notify', 'info')
TriggerClientEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', source, 'Success</br>Example Success Notify', 'success')
TriggerClientEvent('infinity-notify:sendNotify', source, 'Warning</br>Example Warn Notify.', 'warn')

Features

• :computer: Fully Optimized
  • :art: Modern UI Design
  • :crown: Easy to edit

Download

Get Infinity Notify on TEBEX

• No IP locked
  • Easy to Use
  • Source Code

After purchase you will get

• Instructions to install resource
  • Other benefits that you will find in readme.txt file

Check my other jobs

1 Like

Good job, i like it

1 Like

thanks

thanks

how could we use this for esx paychecks

change trigger in payments

but what to can’t find a notify script that can do it they all require me to set a msg which is fine for client side events but that doesn’t work for payments as they r diff every time

Create a ticket and I will help you

ticket where ?

d iscord

link ?

on tebex you will find a link