[PAID: $10USD] Play-Time : Track Player's Play Time!

:beginner: Info

• A unique, smooth, and light-weight play-time script that allows you and your players to track how much time they spend on your server!

:beginner: Requirements

:beginner: Features:

• Tracks and keeps score of all player’s play-time on the server
  • View your play-time or another player’s playtime with a simple command
  • View the play-time leaderboard of the top 5 scores
  • Configurable name / commands / save frequency
  • Not obfuscated / encrypted / IP-locked!

:beginner: Commands: (can be changed via the config file)

• /playtime : the ID parameter is optional, if it is included it will grab the play-time of the target ID, otherwise it will grab the play-time of the issuer.
  • /pt_leaderboard : displays the top 5 highest scores, which is relative to the amount of time played on the server.

:beginner: Possible Future Updates:

• Rewards per certain scores reached
  • Discord Bot release

:beginner: Preview:

:beginner: Get It Here:!

• Available for purchase on my Tebex store for $10.00 USD!

Don’t hesitate to report any issues, offer any constructive criticism, or leave a suggestion!

10 $ for that is already too high.
This is now nothing expensive where you can ask for $ 10

2 Likes

What’s the difference between your script and this?

@Nylander I tested pTracker and its very buggy and doesn’t work like it should.

Oh well, I didn’t tested it - the features just looked pretty much the same :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been using this thingy for a while, it does exactly the same job (except the leaderboard but you can code it yourself, it’s not a rocket science)

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to my knowledge, I was unaware that this type of script existed to the public already. It is not rocket science, but if everyone could do it there would be no market.
I am planning on adding more features, as well as including a Discord Bot feature - the bot is already made - that allows tracking via a Discord channel.
Thank you for your opinions, they are much appreciated!

let me know when you add the discord bot feature and il happily buy :slight_smile: