[QB/ESX] Pool Builder Job | Lambra

Explanation:
Depending on how many interactions spots you set on config, you gotta refill your bucket with sand, so you can make cement on the mixer in order to keep doing your tasks, it also depends on the size of the bucket, if its a smaller one you will have to repeat the sand/cement refill process more often.

Showcase Video

Features:

• Drag & Drop;
  • Fully configurable and UserFriendly;
  • Ability to enable/disable delay after job completion;
  • Reconnect won’t remove player delay if enabled;
  • Ability to limit the maximum workers working at the same time;
  • Ability to limit if a player will only be able to join between determined hours (GTA INGAME TIME);
  • Set multiple locations to interact in order to complete the job;
  • Workers uniform when duty;
  • Every interaction has animations/props;
  • Nice and clean to interact;
  • Highly optimized (0.00ms when idle);
  • Protection against "Triggers Executors (cheaters)" to receive rewards;

Requires : QBCore or ESX (might convert to other framework on request)

Download: Tebex QB / Tebex ESX

:books: Other Releases

7 Likes

personally, very expensive, for the type of work.

I see, i made the decision to lower it since my country taxes are high and fires up the price.

Good script! Unfortunately encrypted! So it is not possible to extend the script! Pity!

1 Like

Hi, first of all thanks for sharing your opinion, the script already have lots of features and all of them are configurable, but i also understand ppl that likes to go the custom way… but at my pov if i want something with my own touch i would just make it myself

Update:

• Now it supports ESX, here’s the link for that version: Tebex ESX

A great job, but the support you received has been spectacular, it has been very fast, without a doubt you won a buyer for life, thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like