[QB][ESX] πŸ’Έ east - Ownable Crypto Mining Warehouses

πŸ’Έ Ownable Crypto Mining Warehouses - east

Ownable Cryptocurrency Mining Warehouses | It is an unique experience system for your server players, which will enrich the game and create opportunities for more role-playing situations.

This system does not require any additional dependencies other than the ESX or QBCore framework, and also this system is perfectly optimized, so everything works smoothly and reliably.

Resource usage when not close to 3d text:

Features

Player ownable crypto mining warehouses - Players can buy their own warehouses, upgrade mining rigs inside them, players can buy another warehouses only if they have already fully upgraded their.
Create warehouses with ease - Server admins can easily create warehouses anywhere on the map with custom price using configurable command.
Mining Rigs Profits/Losses - There are 3 stages of mining rigs, each stage has configurable electricity consumption and mining profit, which refreshes every minute.
What if the warehouse suffers a loss? - You can always spectate your mining rigs are doing and decide wether to leave them on or shut them off but if warehouse suffers a loss and the loss goes above $1000 (Configurable) then all mining rigs shut off, and players won't be able to turn them on until the bills are paid.
Sell warehouses - If players decide that they no longer want to mine, they can sell their warehouses with all the equipment in it, other players can see what equipment is in the warehouse and buy it, the money is automatically transferred to the seller's bank, whether he is online or not. In order for players to sell the warehouses, they have to make sure that all the mining rigs are turned off and all the bills or profits are paid or taken.
What if a player logs off inside a warehouse? - This problem is solved and secure as the player logs back in he will be teleported to his warehouse again!
Easily configurable - All translations, keybinds, prices, profits and bills are easily configurable in a config file. You can preview it here ESX config or QBCore config!

You can purchase it here!

πŸ›’ Our Store (Click here)!

Other releases!

πŸ“Ί [FREE] HUD - east [QB][ESX]

🏦 Banking - east [QB][ESX]

🎲 Dice Duels - east - east [QB][ESX]

πŸ’‰ Drugs Addiction / Usable Drugs - east [QB][ESX]

πŸš— Vehicle Shops V2 - east [QB][ESX]

πŸš™ Driving School - east [QB][ESX]

β›½ Ownable Gas Stations - east [QB][ESX]

Code is accessible Both Options Available
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~700
Requirements ESX or QBCore
Support Yes
7 Likes

any chance for QB?

2 Likes

As I mentioned in a post, there will be a version for QBCore as well!

is it possible to change the notification type ?

Hope this get much profit than LUNA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet, I will add this option to config soon!

1 Like

UPDATE

• Added compatibility with ESX v1.1.
  • Added ability to edit notification trigger in config file.
  • Nice :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice and an amazing price!
    Looking forward to see even more of your scripts in the future <3

1 Like

Can other players access and see my rigs?

No, only the owner of warehouse can access it. Other players can see info about rigs, when the warehouse is being sold.

is the profit can be the -100 ?
    Because I dont want to let my palyer make money too easy.

Hey, yes you can set profits of rigs by yourself, and electricity cost, so rigs can suffer a loss too.

UPDATE

• Version for QBCore released!
  • We bought the qbCore version and have an issue where people put their warehouse up for sale and when someone goes up to buy it, it just takes their money and doesn’t give them the warehouse

Hello, I don’t provide support in the forum, go to the store’s homepage and find the link, I’ll help you out there.:slight_smile:

i would love to see system where u like have to buy parts graphic cards and all other stuff and also there should be some chance to see machine fail or something like that

1 Like

You can buy it if you have a vrp version.

This Script looks very good, but what can u do with the cryptos u have mined?

Any thought of making items like GPU’s, Generators, Fans, Etc. To build it instead of just purchasing an upgrade?