[QB][ESX] πŸ’‰ east - Drugs Addiction / Usable Drugs

πŸ’‰ Drugs addiction / Usable Drugs - east

About the system | It's a unique drug system that allows your characters to experience a variety of visible effects, but there's also the possibility of becoming addicted or even overdosing.

This system does not require any additional dependencies other than the ESX or QBCore framework, and also this system is perfectly optimized, so everything works smoothly and reliably.

Resource usage:

Features

Create as many drugs as you want - Drugs can be easily created through config file with all parameters adjusted individually f. ex. effects, addiction chance, drug strenght, health, armour etc.. Items automatically registers as usable.
Player addiction to drugs - Each drug has a configurable addiction chance, if the player becomes addicted after a configurable period of time, he faints and dreams of getting another dose as soon as possible.
Player immunity to drugs (Overdosing) - Each drug has its own strength, the player has a configurable immunity to the strength of the drug, if the player overdoses on the drug, he becomes emaciated and dies.
Medication - Create unlimited medications to heal certain addictions. A player suffering from addiction can recover in two ways: by taking medicine (permanent effect) or by taking another dose of the drug (short-term effect).
Easily configurable - All translations, items, effects, intervals and animations are easily configurable in a config file. You can preview it here ESX config or QBCore config!

You can purchase it here!

πŸ›’ Our Store (Click here)!

Other releases!

πŸ“Ί [FREE] HUD - east [QB][ESX]

🎲 Dice Duels - east - east [QB][ESX]

πŸ’Έ Ownable Crypto Mining Warehouses - east [QB][ESX]

πŸš— Vehicle Shops V2 - east [QB][ESX]

πŸš™ Driving School - east [QB][ESX]

β›½ Ownable Gas Stations - east [QB][ESX]

Code is accessible Both Options Available
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~300
Requirements ESX or QBCore
Support Yes
9 Likes

Absolutely love the concept of addiction & drug tolerance, keep the good work up

1 Like

I’m very interested in getting the script what’s the difference between the 25 dollar on and 10$ @gr4cka

In cheaper version you can only access and edit config file, in other you can access and edit all files.

1 Like

awesome I just noticed that it has all smoking animation is there a place where we can change it to a pill taking animation? by the way I just purchased @gr4cka

1 Like

You can manage player’s tasks in the config file.

Hi east,
I see your script and like it, wanna buy it. But I don’t really like the animation (only few seconds), i got this script for realistic drug ([FIVEM] [DEVCORE] Realistic Smoking Script - YouTube) do you think it’s compatible ?

Thank you !

1 Like

Hello,
Contact me on our community server (you can find link at our store’s homepage). I think I’ll be able to help you out!

Webstore unavailable

Hey mate, glad you liked our system, the store is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance, should be open again soon, I will be able to write to you as soon as it is up and running, if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

Hey there, website is up and running. Also there is a 10% sale this whole week!

With the 30EUR version can i add pre-existing drugs from another script to work with addiction & overdose

You’ll need to do some modifications in order to make it work with pre existing drugs

sweet, I’m all good with that. as long as i knew i could do that with a bit of messing. i appreciate the assistance thank you

So we cant add new drugs in the escrow version? If not what drugs are included

You can preview the pre-made drugs in a config file, that I have linked in the post, the same way that they are made you can make your own

It says the website is down.

It is working now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Am also needing help with this. Did you get it sorted? Is it compatible please?

Yes, but I dev a lot for, and so you need to buy the standalone version to modify both of the script