BlueWeb

Law Enforcement Records Management

Documentation Developer’s Guide Latest Version Tebex
User Guide Developer’s Guide 1.1.4 Purchase
($8 USD)

Escrow Note:
Only the server files are encrypted with escrow

What is BlueWeb?

BlueWeb is an application designed for police roleplayers for servers that need records management. For those that don’t wish to subscribe to fee-for-use systems such as Sonoran CAD, or overpaying for features they don’t need; BlueWeb allows officers to search for criminal histories, issue charges and fines, communicate with each other via a built in chat application, issue alerts, request warrants, and more.

The system was designed to be an all-in-one environment for records management and exploded into a communication and crimes management system by accident. Whoops.

Why a Paid resource when there are other MDTs out there?

I put a ton of work into BlueWeb, and we use it on our roleplay server. This resource is built from an empty notepad++ file entirely by me and does not include any of the extra fluff. It manages records, and automates the majority of the process.

Other resources, like the free “ps-mdt”, have quirks or multiple features you may or may not use, and may or may not need you to fix the script yourself. With BlueWeb, you get the majority of features and a quick, simple way to manage records. If there’s a problem with the script, you either have extra plugins that are causing problems, or I will have the problem fixed within 24 hours… Because not only is it paid, but we use it on our server as well - So if you found a bug, the bug isn’t just affecting your players, it’s affecting ours too.

KNOWN ISSUES / BUGS / FUTURE FEATURES

We actively use this MDT on our Roleplay server and thus it receives near daily updates. This resource is a purchase and not a subscription, meaning, once purchase you will receive free updates. When an update for BlueWeb goes into effect, it is tested on our server and then released publicly once finished.

Current Known Issues:

Subsystem Description
Code Finder Search Terms Requires very specific terms. ‘firearm’ will not match ‘firearms’. The reason is known, however, we are currently trying to find the best way to implement an efficient search algorithm to make the search fast, reliable and accurate.
Fines & Times: Offline Characters Subsystem will not let you place charges on offline players. While this was the original intention, we figured we can allow people to charge offline players or at least make it a setting in the config file. A future update will address this issue.

Known Bugs:

Subsystem Description
No Known There are no known bugs affecting the system at this time

Future Features

Subsystem Description
Reports Allow officers to look up reports that officers have written about cases/charges
Judicial Allow judges/lawyers/etc to pull up reports on a “public” BlueWeb system
Handheld Tablet Allow officers to pull up MDT on a handheld computer

Developer Friendly

Our system’s events and callbacks remain open, so that you can plug in to the system and execute your own custom exports/etc before the information gets passed to BlueWeb, and also after the information has performed it’s internal operations.

QB-PoliceJob & Prison Integration

The MDT uses the existing qb-policejob and qb-prison scripts when issuing charges and sending people to jail. There is almost no difference between sending someone to jail on the MDT and using /jail, except that BlueWeb automatically calculates the total time in minutes for you. BlueWeb does not replace methods already in place, it simply enhances them or provides an alternate method.

Records Management

Users can issue warrants, fines, warnings as well as search DMV records for license plates and integrate with Wraith Radar to automatically have license plates populated in BlueWeb.

If your server is running Wraith 2X, when running the plate reader, BlueWeb will automatically intercept these signals and add the plate to the ALPRS section where you can simply click “run plate” to get a complete and accurate readout in the DMV Records for the tagged vehicle.

PERSISTENT RECORDS

Until you run a new record or restart the script, any record you run with autopopulate the other subsystem’s fields (such as fines, DMV, etc) and they will stay populated until a new record is executed.

DMV Records

Tired of being confused about what vehicles are owned by who? No longer is the case with BlueWeb. When you run a license plate, the system will clearly tell you “NO RESULTS” if the plate you ran comes back to absolutely jack. If you run a license plate that comes back to a local civilian who is not registered in your city, it will tell you “LOCAL-CIV”. License plates that return registered to a civilian in your city will populate in the list with their Citizen ID and basic information. You can then run that information on NCIC.

What BlueWeb DMV does that other MDTs do not:

• Flags vehicles that are owned by Local Civilians instead of saying “Not Found”, so that they user knows they got the plate incorrect or the plate is fake.
  • Allows searching by VIN
  • Handles flagging vehicles as stolen
  • Automatically calls for backup & notifies the user when a stolen vehicle is hit

NCIC - National Crime Information Center

The NCIC is the home of all things civilian related. Fingerprint IDs, full names, phone numbers, registered addresses, valid licenses, and criminal history are all available via the NCIC. Simply enter a partial name, citizen ID or date of birth. If multiple users return from the search criteria, all matching results will appear in a pop up for you to select the appropriate person.

Discord Integration

A handy webhook function is provided for you, so that all of your searches, entries and more will be reported to Discord. Excellent for things such as auditing roleplay behavior, releasing automated arrest reports to a public arrest log, and more. The Discord Webhook is provided unescrow so that you can customize the webhook to your server’s uniqueness.

BlueMail

Users can send messages to each other, whether they are online or offline or playing another character. The address book at the bottom of the chat subsystem will automatically populate with all characters who are law enforcement officers with no work on behalf of the user. Simply select the name, type your message, and send it to them. If they’re not available, they’ll get the message next time they are available.

(NOTE: The message from “HALL → ALL” was received when I was offline and not even playing)

Criminal Fines & Times

Users can create a list of charges against one or multiple offenders, justify the charges with a simple or detailed narrative and submit all of them at once under a single report number. All of the charges, including any charges against other people, will all be submitted under a handy single report number.

Save, and Come Back Later

Need to refly due to a bug? Creating a casefile and need to follow up later? You can add charges, and leave them in your pending pool for later. All pending fines and crimes are held until the user either drops them or justifies them. If you log off, crash, disconnect or otherwise quit, they will still be there when you come back.

Report Numbers

Report/Casefiles are coming in future versions, however, are in place currently as “bundles”. Any charges issued will bundle under a Report Number so that the user only has to write one report for all charges and suspects. These charges will all show up individually in an NCIC report when the user is run through records check.

Check out my other scripts:

PedDesigner: Customized Peds
JobAuth: Job Authorizations (Multijob)
FyreStores: Buy & Sell
TextSigns - Placeable Signs (Non-Escrow)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3,000
Requirements QB-Core
QB-PoliceJob
Support Partial
Regular Updates No
4 Likes

This looks awesome,- would you be able to post a video demonstration?

A video will be coming. Thanks for reminding me lol

I’ll be pushing a minor fix today. I forgot to open the webhook for Discord Integration. It’s buried in one of the escrow files.

[EDIT]
Version 1.0.1 released, which fixes the intended feature of Discord Integration. The discord function was added to a non-escrow file to allow full control over the webhook. Currently, the webhook only works for issuing fines and arrest warrants, but in future minor updates will work for aspects (running plates, records, etc). Since there has been no purchases yet, this is the first version everyone will be downloading.

What about ESX version?

I don’t know how ESX works, so it will need to be a later version once I have ESX up on a test server. If it uses all of the same playerdata stuff that QB uses, then I can throw it in sooner than later.

Posted a Video, and made a couple updates:

Stolen Vehicle Recovery System: Wasn’t recognizing “Recover” (remove). It is now fixed.
Drop Charges in Pending List: Charges weren’t dropping due to an error when preparing BlueWeb for release. It has been resolved.

VIDEO:

Let me know if you’re needing help, you posted your response while I was sleeping.

I got it figured out it was a error on my part

1 Like

the civilians in my server arent showing up on the cad when we search their names, help

1 Like

This has been reported by two other people on our Discord. The likely issue is that the SQL was imported incorrectly, or the program you used to import the SQL (HeidiSQL) did not handle the import correct.

Delete any tables named blueweb_ and re-import the SQL. This resolved the issue for both of the previous cases where this was a problem. If it still doesn’t work, we can work on screen sharing and get it going.

BlueWeb Update: Version 1.1.0
Latest version has been pushed to Keymaster.

• ADDED: Call History (The latest 20 911 calls). Shows a list of who called, where the call came from, and a button to set your GPS. This will NOT work with player 911s unless you add the hook at the bottom of this post to your 911 script (qb-policejob by default)
  • ADDED: Reports - Search for specific reports, or read reports that have been entered into NCIC
  • BUG FIX: Money from charges/tickets will now go to the society/boss account
  • BUG FIX: Citations now show up properly in NCIC searches
  • IMPROVEMENT: Added a non-escrow hook to license checking, so that you can add your own methods for fishing/hunting/driver/weapon licenses incase you do not use metadata.

To get player 911s to show up in the call history:

• Open qb-policejob/server/main.lua and navigate to approximately Line #535: QBCore.Commands.Add('911p'
  • Add the following code just below local ped = GetPlayerPed(src):
    TriggerEvent('blueweb:911', src, message)

The invite to the support page was accidentally deleted. If you need assistance, please ask here or message me directly until the link can be fixed.

Updated to Version 1.1.1

• Removed clientside scripts from Escrow
  • Fixed a couple of harmless errors on server side
  • Set up UI to make way for the upcoming Unit List / Bulletin Board updates (not finished)

Pushed to keymaster. Those of you on Version 1.1.0 do not need to update your SQL.

10/10 absolutely an awesome product. Simplifies all your information and reports. Cut down on processing time by half. Integrates plate readers, fingerprints, 911 calls, stolen vehicle feature is amazing as our city has custom scripts so player vehicles can be stolen and chopped. Responsive developer who cares about the product quality.

This may be the best MDT I have used so far. And I can tell you I have 4 other major ones sitting in my FiveM keymaster that will never be seen again.

1 Like

The purchase link has been updated.

BlueWeb is no longer using escrow.

Hi everyone!

BlueWeb is still up and running. I am regularly providing assistance to those who need it. At this time I am no longer playing or developing for FiveM but I am always around for advice and troubleshooting. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

hey when i try to clear out a Search it freezes and i have to relog typing mdt in f8 dont fix it either

1 Like

How do my citizens pay their fines and is there a way to delete warrants?

I’m having this same issue as well. I sent Rhapid a message. Just waiting for a response.

A few people have said they’ve had this issue. I don’t believe that blue web is causing this; There hasn’t been an update since this started happening for people, and it “magically resolved” for someone I was trying to work through it with. My guess is that another plugin/resource or a FiveM update is messing with it.

When you clear the search field, its nothing more than a basic Javascript call to empty all of the fields with a matching name. It doesn’t run any commands or do anything about the NUI focus.

However, if we can figure out what is causing it, im more than happy to patch it. The last person i worked with who shared their screen with me had it happen once, and then it never occurred again. Its extremely difficult to fix a bug when you can’t reproduce it.

The logic of why its happening makes no sense, and im unable to reproduce it. That’s not to say I’m dismissing it, though. Im just unable to figure out how to proceed.